A Bit Earlier Than Expected

(Y/N POV)

(Age: 7)

I was playing make believe with my three friends, Daniel, Brandon, and Shawn. We were playing "Huntsmen V Huntsmen", where we choose our semblances and "fight".

(Daniel): Now I use my sword to slice you in half (Y/N)! HYAAAA!

(Y/N): Not on my watch! Sean! Now!

*Sean appears behind Daniel and prepares to swing his stick at him*

(Sean): I've got you cornered now Daniel! HAAAAAaaaAaAAAA!

*Suddenly, Brandon comes out of  hiding and attacks Sean from behind!*

(Brandon): You fool! Did you forget about me? HA HA HAA HA HAA!

After our play date with my friends, I was called by my dad Jim to talk. He led me to his room with Freddie and I saw Auntie Mary holding Freddie's head and my dad was barely awake.

(Y/N): Dad?

(Freddie): Hey my darling...

(Y/N):  Are you okay?

(Freddie): *looks at Mary then Jim briefly* Should I tell him?

I saw both my dad and my auntie Mary nod slowly while holding back tears. I know my dad told me that one day, it will be just me and dad Jim living in the house, but this soon? My dad is leaving this early? This can't be! The doctor said he'll live 'till I'm 15!

(Freddie): I already told you about what I have and I even asked you to come with me to the doctor. I'm going to sleep forever, in a few hours.

When my dad told me that, that's it... I broke into tears. After gathering myself up, I used what little time left he has to bond with my dad, one last time.

(Freddie): *Laughs* That's a good joke (Y/N)...

(Y/N): *Chuckles sadly*

(Freddie): Hey darling... it's going to be okay.

(Y/N): I'm not ready yet dad.

(Freddie): I have something prepared for you in the garage, it was supposed to be for your 10th birthday. But I guess, I'll have Jim show you after I leave.

(Y/N): *Sobs* What is it dad?

(Freddie): *starts to feel drowsy* Your dream...

(3rd Person POV)

With that, Freddie had passed. As news spread, Freddie's death made a huge impact on all of Remnant. Some families consider him a beacon to all aspiring singers and performers, others consider him a source of happiness. In honor of Freddie's death, the four kingdoms, Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas, there will be a Freddie Mercury statue doing one of many signature poses.

 In honor of Freddie's death, the four kingdoms, Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas, there will be a Freddie Mercury statue doing one of many signature poses

(Y/N POV minutes after the passing)

I was lead to the garage where my dad said he'd have something for me, it was my dream he said. When dad Jim showed me to it, I was in tears. In the middle of the garage was a case, inside the case, there was a letter from the headmaster of Beacon Academy and my dad's signature half microphone but turned into a weapon, I asked if this was actually my dad's half mic, but it wasn't. Luckily, it wasn't, I wanted my dad's mic to be in a glass case, on display, not converted into a weapon.

(Y/N thoughts)

Thanks dad, I will remember this for the rest of my life, as long as I live.

I will see you, when I see you...

But not yet...