Markhyuck~promise

Mark promises haechan that he won't date anyone else after he leaves.

"Do you really have to leave?" Mark asks haechan as he starts to cry "mark I cant stay, I already asked my parents and they said no...I have to go with them" haechan says hugging mark "but haechan what about prom, we were always planned to go together" mark says crying "I know mork, im sorry" haechan says kissing marks forehead then getting into the car. Mark watches as haechan and his parents drive away and he runs home and cries on his bed

3 months later

"Hey mark...I was wondering if you would go to the prom with me" a girl asks looking at mark "no" mark says coldly "why not" she says almost starting to cry "because your ugly and im not interested" mark says then he gets up and walks away leaving the girl crying "dang mark dont you think that was a little harsh?" Jungwoo says "no I dont think it was" mark says walking away "guys, mark had changed so much since haechan left" jungwoo says to jaehyun and doyoung "yeah but haechan was his first love, he will act like this for a while" doyoung says looking down "but haechan is coming back" junwoo says "what?!" Both jaehyun and doyoung say surprised "yeah he texted me and said he's going to surprise mark by taking him to prom" jungwoo says.

The day of the prom

"Hey mark" mark turns around and sees yuta, the school bad boy, walking up with his friends, Lucas and taeyong "what" mark asks "you are going to prom with me" yuta says walking over to mark and pushing him against the wall "hey!" Someone yells and everyone looks and haechan is waking, fists balled, toward them "haechan!" Mark says starting to cry "what the hell are you doing here" yuta says letting go of mark and walking toward haechan "im here to take my boyfriend to prom" haechan says walking up to yuta and punching him in the face "haechan!" Jungwoo, doyoung, and jaehyun yell as they run over to everyone "haechan" mark says running to haechan and hugging him "how are you here?" Mark asks crying "I got a job right when we got to Japan and I started saving money so I can come and take you to prom" haechan says wiping marks tears "stop you guys are going to make me cry" jungwoo says wiping his eyes "ill get you haechan, come on guys" yuta says getting up and walking away but Lucas doesn't follow him and taeyong, instead, Lucas walked toward them "aren't you going to go with him?" Jaehyun says stepping up to Lucas but Lucas walks past him and goes to jungwoo and pulls him in and kisses him in front of them "will you go to prom with your boyfriend?" Lucas ask jungwoo "you guys are dating!?" Jaehyun asks surprised "um yeah we are" jungwoo says "will you?" Lucas asks "yes I will" jungwoo says smiling "will you go to prom with me mark?" Haechan asks with a smile "yes i will" mark says crying harder "come on let's go to your house and let me show you my suit" haechan says smiling and mark agrees "hey you wanna go to my house too?" Lucas asks jungwoo "ill show you what you will get after the prom" Lucas says smirking at jungwoo "your so weird" jungwoo says stomping away "I take that as a yes" Lucas says following jungwoo "im leaving too I have to get ready" jaehyun says "wait who are you going with?" Mark asks "taeyong" jaehyun says with a smile and walks away "hey, um were you...with anyone when I was gone?" Haechan asks with a frown "of course not" mark says with a smile then he kisses haechan "I love you" mark says "I love you too" haechan says back "noe come on let's go get ready" haechan says and they both walk out to go to marks house.