woosung~obsession

Jisung is obsessed with jungwoo and Jisung slowly starts to realize that he won't ever have jungwoo.

"I'll see you guys later" jungwoo says as he walks out of the big building and heads straight for his car. Once jungwoo gets to his car he sees a note on his windshield and he grabs it and gets into his car. Being cautious, jungwoo locks his car doors then opends the letter

To, my beautiful jungwoo
I live to see you everyday, I love to watch you while you work on your paperwork and sip your coffee. Sadly, you dont see me, but I see you everyday, every night, when ever I want. I live to be with you and I won't give up until I am. Recently I've noticed that you've been hanging out with some women, DO YOU NOT LOVE ME? I'm sorry but you have left me with no choice, you are mine, forever.
Love, your biggest admirer ❤

"What the hell?" Jungwoo closes the letter and looks around the parking lot and out of the corner of his eye he sees someone. Jungwoo quickly looks and sees a man, standing behind a sport beam, peaking around watching him. Jungwoo starts his car and speeds out of the parking lot, too scared to stay another minute.

Later that day
As jungwoo searches for something to watch he stops on the news

25 year old business women Yoo Jeong-yeon was found dead today in her apartment. Police were alerted by a neighbor who says they heard Yoo scream in the morning. More information on this later.

"Jeongyeon?" Jungwoo says as he wipes tears from his face "I had lunch with her earlier today, how could this have happend?" But then jungwoo remembered the weird note and guy in the parking garage

Recently I've noticed that you've been hanging out with some women, DO YOU NOT LOVE ME? I'm sorry but you have left me with no choice, you are mine, forever.
Love, your biggest admirer ❤

"He did this" jungwoo gets up from the couch but hes frozen with fear as he sees a man standing in his living room by the door, watching him "who are you?" Jungwoo says as he tries to move his legs but the man pulls a knife out and starts slowly walking over to jungwoo "I love you jungwoo" the man kept slowly walks toward jungwoo, who couldn't move due to how scared he was. Jungwoo stares in horror as the man approaches him "If I cant have you...no one can" the man slowly pushes his knife into jungwoo's stomach, making jungwoo scream in pain, the man lets jungwoo fall to the floor and gets on top of him "you should have listened to me" the man leans in and kisses jungwoo and whispers In his ear, "my name is jisung" and jisung watches as jungwoo dies and then lies down next to jungwoo and stabs himself, as he grabs jungwoo's lifeless hand and closes his eyes.

A/N
sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had no inspiration 😔
-Alexis❤