•Part three•

Here ya go part three! Also I feel like I need to say this cuase some of you are most likely confused or not, but the story starts on the last day of school Wednesday, June 15th, 1978. Y/n leaves to see her dad on On Monday, June 29th, 1978. Anyways back to the story.

—Time skip to Saturday—

Y/n's POV:

I look at all my clothes in my closet, wondering what I should take. It is most likely gonna be hot so definitely bring a good amount of shorts and tank tops. Then I was pulled out of my thoughts by a nock on the door. It was my mom. "Hey Kate is here. She said that you called her to help you pick your clothes out." "Yea I did just send her up here." I tell my mother.

—Time skip—

By the time I was done packing it was dinner time. Kate gone home a little bit ago. So I headed downstairs. I find my mom in the dinning room setting everything up. "Hey mom, I just finished packing." I tell her before walking over to the table and sitting down. "Oh well that's great!" "So, whatcha make?" I ask her. "I made some stake and mash potatoes." My mom says, setting my plate down in front of me.

Once I was done eating I headed to the bathroom room and got ready for bed. Almost every night I would play some music  and read at least a chapter of a book. Since I got 'Carrie' a few day ago, so I decided to read it. I was almost done with a chapter when my mom came into my room and told me to go to bed, and I wasn't gonna argue with her cause it was 12:32am. So I got up, put my book on the shelf with all the other books, stop my radio, and then got into my bed. I thought to myself about Monday, how I would seeing my cousin Alice, which I haven't seen in forever, so it's gonna be nice to see her. After awhile I dose off.

This is short but I just wanna get this out the way. Also when y/n and Alice go to camp they are is most likely gonna be in chapter five which is probably gonna be out by Monday? Also vote if you want :]

Word count: 406