NEW COMERS AND OLD TIMERS

This is a message to the new comers to the story and the old timers that have been here for a few years now.

I have been going through the story to rewrite a few lines and fix misspelled things and have come to the conclusion that the parts are just a little to short compared to how long part 7 is. I will be lengthening some of the chapters and putting a little more story into each one to keep people coming and those that have been here entertained. I am working hard to at least make each of the chapters at least 2,000 words long giving one of the parts is at least over 5,000. This will be a lot of hard work for me so that I don't accidentally repeat any lines or start adding something that doesn't really belong in the chapter.

The title of the story will remain the same but again I just want to clarify if you are seeing this and are new. Enjoy the story. If you have been here for a few years now, feel free to go back and reread it to see if you like what is different.

ENJOY

((Update 8/17/2021))

I may or may not be considering doing a whole recreation of the book with the latest upcoming chapters. This will result in the merging of many of the chapters together and a renaming of the book if I go through with my latest ideas thus making it possible for me to complete my to-do-list I posted above. This might also result in me coming up with actual chapter titles instead of parts. Lets dive in for now and await for further results to the new idea of Final Space - Adventures of Runeterra.