Announcement Time

What's going on in the real world. This is your favorite romantic drama girl Sakura here. I just wanted to tell you all how things have been going over the last year.

I know how I said that I would be trying to get the courage to continue this Final Space story but in reality I am sad to say that I have lost all thought process of how to continue this fanfiction. It's not that I'm bored of the story it's not that I'm tired of trying to make new chapters I just don't have the brain power to try and keep up with how long the story is.

Not only that but in October of last year I ended up becoming ill to the point where I wasn't able to eat and do normal things. When November and December came around my condition got worse to the point where I didn't even get to enjoy Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. And to make it all worse in January a few days after my birthday I ended up getting covid and was sick for 4 weeks straight with it. When February started I ended up getting over covid but the aftermath of it left me having horrible migraines and horrible sinus congestion where the drainage in the back of my nose caused me to have very violent moments of vomiting. I know.... Gross right.

But I am happy to say that I am 100% better I'm not sick anymore and I've also been working on trying to make myself healthier by going to the gym eating healthier foods cutting back on portions. I feel great.

On a better note I have been working on a few side projects for different stories one of them is one of my favorites because the ideas just keep flowing out of me.

It is going to be Disney's Encanto. A romantic fanfiction of the characters Camilo and Bruno. If you are interested to see what I have created so far feel free to read it and share it around to others.

Yes I understand that they are nephew and uncle and yes I understand that Camilo is underage but it is a fanfiction. It is not real. I can understand if you are uncomfortable with the fact that I am making a story like this but again it is not real.

I'm not forcing you to read it I am just making it a suggestion as something else to read while you are waiting for me to make an update to this story.

IM EXCITED THOUGH. I JUST STARTED WORKING ON THE NEW TWO TO CONTINUE THIS ONE

But that is all that I have to say. I hope you are having a wonderful life and I will see you next time