Part Twelve

Avocato stared silently at his father until his attention turned to everyone else that came into the loading dock of the ship.

"What's going on out here?" Fox asked not knowing of the new Ventrexian.

Rengar's eye glowed bright blue seeing the Tribolian. He darted quickly past Avocato and his son, pulled out a long sword tied at his side and was ready to strike. "Die!" He snarled out.

Fox yells out holding up his arms defensively.

Ash narrowed her eyes seeing this happen. Her dark energy surrounded her hands. "LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!" She lets her energy wrap around the large dangerous Ventrexian, stopping him in his path.

Rengar tried to fight back against the dark forces holding him back from Fox. "What the hell is this?! Release me witch! Before your skull becomes my new belt buckle!" He threatens Ash.

"Dad no!" Avocato quickly disarmed his father. He cuts his hand on the handle of the blade as he took it away and tossed it to the other side of the room. "He's not a threat. This Tribolian wasn't in the war. He's a young one."

Little Cato walked over to Ash trying to calm her down.

Rengar narrowed his eye staring straight at Fox giving him the death stare. "Be that as it may, this horrid creature wouldn't dare to hesitate to seek revenge."

"Horrid?" Fox frowns. "Is that what I sound like when I talk about you guys?" He looked at Little Cato and his father.

"Yes, constantly." Little Cato folds his arms. "Ash, can you put my grandpa down?"

Ash slowly lowered the large Ventrexian to the ground. "fine, but next time don't expect me to go so easy."

"So let me get this straight. That seven foot tall spikey armor-wearing fur ball is your dad?!" Gary looked Rengar head to toe before staring at Avocato.

"What is so hard for you to understand that?" Avocato folds his arms.

"You guys look nothing alike let alone the height and color difference." Clarence adjusted his goggles stating the obvious.

Avocato looked up at his father. They were right to point out that their height were completely different with Avocato being 5'7" and his father being 7'4" even with his legs bent at the knee the male was obviously taller than anyone they knew. Avocato had green colored fur instead of white. He sighs softly. "Why don't we go inside and get settled down. Get that cut taken care of. I'm sure Meowse can look at it for you."

Rengar rubbed his nose wiping away some of the blood dripping from the small cut Avocato gave him. "So the lies end with you. He is aboard this vessel?"

"Who lied to you?" Avocato frowns slightly hearing this.

"Sorry Dad, I didn't know this guy was going to turn out to be my Grandpa." Little Cato chuckles nervously.

"Oh, you're the spawn of my son?" Rengar knelt down to stare at Little Cato. "Your size is small but your will is great."

"Uh, thanks?" Little Cato rubbed the back of his head.

Meowse slowly walked into the dock. "Father Rengar?" He spoke softly.

Rengar growls lowly as he stood straight to stare down at Meowse. "Where do you think you're going? Your staff told me of your departure from the office, you're leaving?"

"I... I wanted to be with the only family I had left. When Avocato came to my office he noticed this photo of us." Meowse held up the photo. "You told me that you didn't have a son, so I became your son to give you what you lost."