[8. Skype Sex]

Author's Note: I don't know if I did this chapter correctly but I hope that you enjoy it anyways.

Jeno was on a business trip which meant that Jaemin couldn't have sex with Jeno at all until he came back home. Jaemin was horny for Jeno, everyday Jaemin would jerk himself off while thinking about Jeno, he would dry hump his pillow while thinking of Jeno.

He even fingered himself which was something that Jaemin would never do again, because he ended up hurting himself.

Jaemin needed Jeno so much that he could barely stand when Jeno had asked for them to do a skype call, he hadn't seen Jeno in so long and he knew that Jeno probably changed his hair color since Jeno has been gone for a whole month. He wondered what color Jeno had now, he at first had blonde hair but what if Jeno has black hair? God, if he does then Jaemin knows that he will die happy because he's wanted Jeno to get black hair for such a long time.

Once it was 3:00, Jaemin turned on his skype and called Jeno. Jaemin also decided that he would tease Jeno by showing his hole which meant that Jaemin would be completely naked which was fine by him. 

"Hey baby, what are you doing there?" Jeno said in a raspy voice, his eyes were on Jaemin's hole that was completely open, it was also slightly red because Jaemin was dry humping his pillow the whole month while Jeno was gone.

"I want to touch myself nono but I want your touch more. I want it so badly, I want your big cock inside of my hole." Jaemin said as he caressed his hole slowly but he didn't completely put his finger into his hole, he was scared that he might hurt himself again.

"Yeah baby, look at what you did." Jeno commanded as he lifted his hard cock, it was red and veiny. Jeno was in a room all by himself which meant that he could do whatever he wanted, so when he saw Jaemin playing with his hole, he couldn't help but get hard.

"Daddy, I miss you so much." Jaemin whined out as started rutting against the bed sheets, his smaller cock was now being rubbed against the sheets along with his hole. Jaemin's legs were fully open and he was in the splits while he was rutting against the bed.

Jeno watched as his baby trying to cum without his help and he found it so cute but then things changed when he heard Jaemin call him daddy, he gripped his cock and started to tug at it, he groaned when his cock started pulling pre-cum out of his tip.

"Fuck baby, call that again." Jeno commanded again as he rutted his cock into his hand like an animal. 

"Daddy, daddy I need you so badly." Jaemin whimpered out as he grabbed his cock that was leaking with pre-cum, he slowly jerked himself off and repeatedly rubbed his thumb inside of his tip making him whimper from the pleasure as he felt some of his pre-cum sticking onto his thumb.

Jeno started jerking himself off even harder when he saw Jaemin's concentration while he was jerking off, his baby had his tongue out and he was panting while he was jerking off which only led Jeno to start thrusting at an unbelievable fast pace.

The skype call had all of their moans and groans going throw the phone, the neighbors were definitely going to have a problem with this.

Jeno's thrusts started hitting his already wet hand as he continued to watch Jaemin having fun without him, he throw his head back and continued to thrust up into his hand as he imagined it to be Jaemin's hole, he gripped his cock even harder as he jerked and thrusted up into his hand. Jaemin was watching Jeno as well and he knew that he was going to cum soon as well, he gripped his dick and started jerking himself off at a faster speed than before.

Jaemin watched as Jeno squeezed his cock so hard that cum started coming out of his tip, it made Jaemin gasp when he watched all of that good cum go to waste. Jaemin then throw his head back when he felt his high come and he immediately moaned as cum rushed out of Jaemin's tip.

Jaemin layed down on the bed and smiled, "By the way Jeno, your black hair looks amazing." 

Jeno smirked when he realized that Jaemin had seen his hair, he knew that Jaemin loved it when his hair was black, so he dyed it black for him.

"Thanks baby, I can't wait to come back home." Jeno said as he kissed the phone. Jaemin kissed the phone back and then the call ended.