[4. Dry Humping]

Jaemin came back from work tired, he didn't do much except for locking the front door, he also took off his clothes and simply put on shorts and an oversized shirt, he layed down on the bed and went to sleep. His job was extremely tiring but he loved his job besides he was okay with being tired if he got great money for doing what he does.

Jeno came home and smiled when he saw Jaemin laying on the bed almost naked, he was also asleep and he looked absolutely gorgeous to Jeno. Jeno also found out that his cock gets hard so much more easily now of days especially when it comes to Jaemin, he understood that Jaemin was an absolute bombshell but it truly was odd that Jeno didn't get hard throughout the whole day and only when it came to Jaemin.

Jeno was fine with it, he just found it odd.

Jeno smiled when he saw how cute Jaemin was, all he was doing is sleeping but he still managed to look cute and hot at the same time. It honestly made Jeno kind of hard especially when he saw the shorts raising up and you could see Jaemin's hole. 

Jeno took off his clothes and only left his boxers on as he layed next to Jaemin and cuddled him, he wasn't feeling tired at all and instead he pulled Jaemin's body closer to his and started grinding down on Jaemin's ass. Jeno immediately got even more excited when he felt Jaemin's asscheeks come in contact with his crotch.

"Fuck." Jeno whispered a groan out when he felt those cute asscheeks continuously hit his crotch, Jeno was so into his own pleasure that he didn't realize that Jaemin was slowly waking up and moaning with him.

Jaemin slowly started grinding back onto Jeno's crotch and that was when Jeno realized that Jaemin was awake, he stopped his movements and looked towards Jaemin only to see Jaemin wide awake, red cheeks and mouth open.

"Jeno, please keep going." Jaemin moaned out desperately while he looked straight at Jeno, he bit his lip and started grinding back onto Jeno's cock harder than last time making Jeno groan as he held onto Jaemin's waist. Jeno himself was kind of shocked that Jaemin was awake but he seemed to be enjoying himself, so he started grinding back onto Jaemin's ass.

"F-fuck baby, where you awake the whole time?" Jeno asked as he slapped Jaemin's ass in a playful way, Jaemin giggled and nodded his head, he could feel his own pants getting wet from all of the pre-cum that was sliding out of his cock while Jeno well he was slowly starting to realize that he was going to cum soon as well.

"Yes Jen, I couldn't help it." Jaemin moaned out as he grabbed the bedsheets and hit his asscheeks against Jeno's hard-on one last time before he came all over his pants. Jeno had grabbed Jaemin's body and thrusted up against Jaemin's asscheeks two more times before he finally came all over his boxers.

"Fuck that was amazing, baby." Jeno said before he grabbed himself and Jaemin some new boxers, he slide the old and cum filled boxers off and put the new one's on Jaemin and himself, he then cleaned up the mess that he and Jaemin made before going to sleep with Jaemin.