Chapter 5: Leaving home

As the first rays of sunshine come into the inn room and the birds outside start chirping, I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling, trying to muster up the courage to get out of bed and go along with the day, but something feels off... why is my body heavier then normal?

My train of thought is interrupted as Kei and Aegis open the door entering the room.

Kei: Yo wake up sleepyheads!

Minato: I'm awake already...

Aegis: Then get up! And where is the princess?

Minato: Beats me, but I don't think I can get up now...

Aegis: Quit being so lazy! How you think you can survive like this?

Minato: You don't get it chief, I can't move and my body feels heavier then usual.

Kei: Strange, you always ate a lot, yes, but you never gained any weight... why now?

Minato: I don't think that's it... and I'm not sure it's sleep paralysis either.

Aegis: Then I think you just need some motivation!

Right after saying that she quickly grasp the blankets covering my body and pull them away from over me revealing Morgan peacefully sleeping while hugging me and unaware of the chaos she caused by doing so.

And as quickly as my face goes red from the embarrassment, rage fills every part of Aegis being, and Kei, being the smart guy he is, did his best to defuse the situation.

Kei: Damn man, you're really fast, you've known each other for less then 3 days and you're already sharing a bed, kinda jealous of you buddy.

Or maybe not...

Minato: THAT'S NOT IT YOU ASSHOLE!

Aegis: YOU PERVERTED PRICK, I'LL RIP YOU IN HALF!

I try to get out of bed as quick as I can but I'm unable to even get up or sit due to Morgan's iron grip on me, and just why she came to my bed?

Aegis readies herself to hit me in the face, Morgan seems to wake up, streaching her arms to the side, followed by a tired yawn and looking at me with a huge smile on her face, seemingly unaware of the chaos she created.

Morgan: Good morning Minato! Hey, why is your face red again?

Minato: Why are you in my bed?!

Morgan: Oh, I couldn't sleep last night, and I usually hug a plushie or a pillow and it helps me sleep, but since there's none of those here, I just came and hugged you.

Minato: Uh, huh? but why?

Morgan: I dunno, but it really worked, you're really cozy and warm.

After saying that she falls hugging me with her head on my chest with her eyes closed, and I feel Aegis death stare piercing through my skull even more then before, I really am going to die aren't I?

Kei: Uh... are you guys just gonna stay there?

Kei suddenly speaking up seemed to startle Morgan, who quickly let's go of me and distancing herself from me, but still on the bed, and faced both him and Aegis with embaresment on her face, and is she blushing too?

Morgan: K-kei, a-and Aegis too! W-why and how long have you too been here?

Aegis: We came to wake you too up Princess.

Morgan: I-I see, uh...

Kei: Don't worry we won't tell anyone about this, that is if no one else in the inn woke up with all the noise Minato and Aegis made screaming.