Chapter II: Maria Hill and Daniel Blake (UPDATED)

The next morning, Jess wakes up after having a dream about last night and turns to Wanda.

"You did that, didn't you?" Jess asks.
"Just thought you'd want a reminder about that night." Wanda Replies.

Jess smiles.

"I don't think I'll ever forget it, Wanda," Jess says before checking the time. "It's early so everyone else would still be asleep."

Wanda just smiles at Jess.

"What's up, Maximoff?" Jess asks.
"Just reminding myself that I have a beautiful girlfriend." Wanda Replies.

Jess chuckles.

"Let's go get some breakfast." Jess suggests.
"Sounds good." Wanda Replies.

Jess and Wanda get up, have a shower, get dressed and head towards the main area, and see Thor and Bruce talking.

"Hey Thor, Bruce." Said Jess.
"Hey, you two," said Thor. "What are you two doing up so early?"
"We just woke up early." Said Jess.
"Sorry to interrupt," Friday interrupts. "But there's someone at the door."
"Thanks Friday," said Jess. "I'll be right there."

Jess walks towards the front door, leaving Wanda, Bruce, and Thor in the main area.

"They seem to be very cute together," Bruce whispers to Thor. "Don't you think?"
"I agree with you on that, Banner." Thor whispers to Bruce.
"Aw thanks guys" Wanda says.
"I forgot she can read minds," Bruce said. "So Wanda, how have things been between you two?"
"Amazing," Wanda says. "Honestly, I still can't believe Jess became my girlfriend. How are things been with you and Nat?"
"It's been okay," Bruce said. "we've been trying to keep the relationship alive, but I fear that I may lose her."
"Relationships are hard to keep up with." Wanda says.

Jess:

Jess walks towards the front door and opens it, seeing Maria Hill.

"Oh Jess," said Maria. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here."
"It's fine, Maria." Jess says. "You're going to see me here anyway because I'm an Avenger now, and besides It's been 2 years since we broke up, we can still be friends and see each other."
"Really?" Maria asks.
"Yeah," Jess says. "Come in."

Maria enters the tower.

"So," Jess says. "I hate to ask this, but what happened after we broke up?"
"Well," Maria said. "I locked myself in my room, bawled my eyes out, then I accepted that you did have feelings for me, but we weren't meant to be together."
"I'm sorry that I put you through that." Jess says.
"It's alright," Maria says. "If it wasn't for you, I never would've met my real soulmate Carol."
"You're dating Carol now?" Jess asks.
"Yeah." Maria replies.
"That makes sense." Jess says.

Jess and Maria enter the main area where Wanda, Bruce, and Thor are talking.

"Hey Maria." Wanda says.
"Hey Wanda." Maria says.
"I was going to ask who you two know each other, then I remembered that Wanda joined before I did." Jess says.
"My guess is that you and Wanda are together?" Maria says.
"Yeah." Jess replies.
"YOU DATED MARIA BEFORE ME!?" A jealous Wanda asks.
"I forgot about the whole mind reading thing," Jess says. "And yes, I did."
"I hope you don't still have feelings for her." Wanda says, getting tears in her eyes.
"Read my mind, I'll think of the person I'm really in love with." Jess says.

Wanda read Jess's mind.

"All I see is me." Wanda says.
"I know." Jess says.
"Sorry I overreacted," Wanda says, wiping away her overreaction tears. "I just got jealous because I don't wanna lose you."
"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you," Jess says. "I love you way too much to leave you."

Wanda and Jess kiss.

"So what's new, Maria?" Thor asks.
"We have a new mission," Maria replies. "Just bringing in a suspect so it will require a team of three."
"I'll go." Jess says.
"You'll need a suit." Maria says.
"I'll just borrow one of Nat's until I make my own suit."
"If you're going, then I'm coming with you." Wanda says.
"Ok then." Jess says.
"I'll go with you two." Thor says.
"Thanks, Thor." Jess says.
"All right," "You three suit up and meet me at the Quinjet."

Thor lifts Stormbreaker, and lightning strikes around Thor, changing from regular clothes to his armour.
Wanda uses her powers to change her clothes into her suit (the dark one from WandaVision), Jess dresses in one of Nat's old suits, and they all meet Maria at the Quinjet.

"So Maria," Jess says. "Who are we bringing in?"
"An assassin by the name of Daniel Blake or as everyone calls him 'The Angel Of Death'," Maria says "But be careful he has almost god-like strength, super-speed, heightened senses and trained with every weapon."
"So we're dealing with a Bucky doppelganger." Wanda says.
"Yeah, basically." Maria says.
"Where was his last known location?" Jess asks.
"The Museum." Maria says.
"Let's go." Jess says.

Thor, Jess, and Wanda enter the Quinjet, and it flies off.

"That's your suit, Wanda?" Jess asks.
"Yeah," Wanda Replies. "Do you like it?"
"Yeah, looks good on you." Jess replies.

Wanda chuckles.

"You two are so cute together." Said Thor.
"Thanks, Thor." Says Jess.
"Getting closer to our destination." Friday says.
"Thanks Friday." Jess says, opening the back of the Quinjet.

Jess puts on a parachute.

"You two aren't putting on a parachute?" Jess asks.
"Thor and I don't need them, babe." Wanda says.
"Ok then." Jess says.

Thor, Wanda and Jess jump out of the Quinjet, Jess deploys her parachute, then lands wielding two glock 9mm handguns, Thor slams into the ground and Wanda uses her powers to make her lose momentum and land.

"Avengers, try to keep the casualties to a minimum." Jess says.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Wanda says.

Thor, Wanda, and Jess burst into the museum to see Daniel Blake stealing priceless artifacts.

"HOLD IT!" Wanda shouts.

Daniel notices and shoots at Wanda, but before they can hit her, Jess jumps in the way, shooting at him and getting hit by the bullets.

"JESS!" Wanda screams, holding an injured, unconscious Jess in her arms.
"Lady Maximoff," Thor says. "Take her to the hospital, I'll continue with the mission."
"Thank you, Thor." Wanda says before flying off towards the hospital.