Break down

Henry's POV:

Charlie was in the TV room watching My Little Pony, while I sat in the formal living room with Afton.

"So, Afton. Why is Charile calling you papa?" I said.

"Didn't you hear her? It's because before the fire I took care of her."

"SO! I'm her dad! So the only person she should call "papa" is ME!"

"HENRY! I'M HER HONORARY DAD! WE AREN'T MARRIED OR ANYTHING!?" He yelled.

His eyes teared up as he said "we aren't married." before crying on the couch.

I've never seen him cry before.... Why was he crying at those words? Unless...!

"I-I'm so sorry Henry..." He stuttered.

"I wasn't myself back then."

"I'm still a monster Hen!" He said with teary eyes.

"look... I'm not a great person everyone thinks I am." I said.

"For heck sake I set two buildings on fire! People now and days would call me an arsonist!"

"Maybe we should start over, I can help you change William."

"O-okay..."

"I'll start! Hi I'm Henry!"

"H-hi I'm William, William Afton"
"I can sleep and the couch if you want." William said.

"Yes. I would like you to sleep on the couch because we don't have a guest room."

"O-okay."
~~~
William POV:
Henry gave me a blanket and a pillow for the couch. I sat on the couch for a while before laying down, thinking. The I see a small figure in the door way of the living room (where he is sleeping).
"Charlie? What are you doing up this late?"

"I-I can't sleep and dada won't let me sleep with him.."

*sigh* "you can come sleep with me Charlie."
Charlie got in my lap and fell asleep almost
immediately. As her limp body sat on mine I thought for a moment... how she could forgive me after I killed her. She called me her second dad at the Pizzeria(FNAF 6). I thought about this for awhile before falling asleep myself.

(Dreaming)
As I walked through the pizzeria I saw Henry working on an animatronic.
"Hey Hen."

"Oh! Hi Will. What are you doing this early in the morning?"

" I woke up early." Which was a lie, I hadn't slept at all in that last few days.
Henry stared at me for a few minutes.
"Don't lie Afton." He said
"I told you not to call me Afton, Emily." I said.
He walks over to me and hugs me, he does this usually when he knows I'm lying.
"Shut up, I know your lying." He said.

(Woke up)
William POV

I woke up sweating, Charlie still laying on me.
I picked her up and brought her to her room to sleep for the rest of the night. I passed by Henry's room on the way back. I saw Henry laying on his desk, looked like he had been crying. I walked in to his room and picked him a up. I put him on his bed, tried to get off the bed but I felt like something tugging on my shirt. I look over to see Henry gripping my shirt, before I knew it, I was in his arms. I forgot how strong he was, granted he had to carry animatronic parts. I fell asleep in his arms.
~~~
William POV

I woke up next to Henry. Henry was sound asleep when I saw him. Glad I woke up first I would have been dead if he had. I get up from bed and walk down the hallway to the living room, there I see Charlie watching My Little Pony.
" Morning Charlie." I say.
"Morning Papa!"
"Why did you come out of daddy's room?" She asks.
"Uhm well..."
"OH! Did daddy hug you to sleep like he did to a stuff animal?"
"Yeah. Now I'm going to make breakfast so you just keep doing what your doing." I say still trying to comprehend what she had said.

I walk into the kitchen and start to make some eggs for breakfast. Then I see Henry in the doorway of the kitchen.
"Hi Henry." I said.
"Don't "hi Henry" me." He said.
"You okay?"
"I know you slept with me." He hissed at me.
Shit he knows,
"Umm, I didn't sleep with you."
"Sure, then why did I wake up in my bed and one side of the covers were off of the bed?!"
"Maybe I did maybe I didn't you will never know!" I said jokingly.
"Shut it Afton." He said
"...."
"You want some eggs?" I asked him just to annoy him.
He snatched some eggs off the plate and sat down in the living room with Charlie. I sat beside him and Charlie watching what Charlie was watching (My Little Pony). Kinda glad she's watching a show about friendship, she probably learned nothing about friendship from me and Henry, I thought.

Hey guys author here, just telling y'all I'm back in school so the next chapter won't be out soon sorry! But in that case hope you enjoyed this chapter!