Just us? Yes, just us

(Pictures and stuff for my cover photo thingies are not mine. I got them from google.)

It was a hot summer day, in the middle of August. The humidity was high and the light from the sun was blinding. Even with sunshades(sunglasses?), on, it did nothing to lessen the light.

Abby moaned in complaint. "Oh my god...why is it SOOO hot!?"

Sid, her brother, shoved her playfully. "Be quiet and help me load the van Miss Diva."

Abby walked over to Sid and leaned against him. "But I don't want tooooooo...."

Sid gracefully slipped out from under his sister, as she flailed to catch her balance, smacking her head on the back seat of the van.

"Jerk!"
"Bitch"
"Takes one to know one."
"Well of course! I'm the biggest bitch in high school. You just wish you were  as good as me." Sid responded, blowing Abby a kiss.

"Whatever."

"Sid, leave your sister alone!" Shouted Mark Jawoski. Their father. He was around average height, 5'11. He ran a convenience store on the other side of town.

He grabbed two duffle bags of clothing and launched them in Abby and Sid's direction. Sid, fumbled his, almost dropping all of the clothes out as Abby caught hers perfectly.

Abby giggled as she walked over to Sid. "You going to make it?"

He rolled his eyes at her and gave her the middle finger.

"I saw that!" Yelled Madison Jawoski. Their mother.

"Sorry mom!" Sid yelled back.

Abby stretched her arms upwards, arching her back while yawning. Abby was a 5'7 and a half. She was chubby with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She currently is wearing a pink sports bra and short shorts with black and white skateboarding shoes on with a pink hat with the brim backwards.

"Do you ever wear anything that's not that?" Sid asked.

Abby put a finger to her lip, wrinkling up her face in mock thought. "Well...I do have that..." she smirked. "Nope this is all I own."

Sid rolled his eyes and started shoving his bag into the van. "Whatever weirdo. You know if you find a guy with you wearing that, he may try something. Not saying all guys are like that because they aren't but you have jerk guy and girls."

"Good thing I'm not into guys." She giggled out then stopped. Oh shit.

Sid and Abby stared at each for what seemed like eternity and their parents stared at her as well. It was like time had stopped. She never meant to come out like this.

"....."
"......"
"........"
"........"

Silence.

Fuck fuck fuck...

"Cool! More guys for me then!" Sid exclaimed excitedly. He held his hand up for a high and Abby just stared at him.

"You're...you're not mad? Disgusted? Upset?"

Sid sighed dramatically and threw his hands up.

"Oh come on, it's obvious. You've liked pussy as long as I've liked dick."

"Is it that obvious!?"

Sid, Mark and Madison all responded in unison.

"YES!"

"Why? Because of how I dress?"

"Seriously? You think its because of the way you dress??? You ever think it was because I saw you making out with that girl who's a senior in high school, what's her name?"

"Jenna Trophski..."

"Exactly. Stop thinking everyone thinks you're gay because of the way you dress. Look at how I dress and...."

Sid looked down at his attire. Black jeans,cuffed. Black belly shirt with a half jacket around it with Doc Martens on his feet.

"Hm...maybe not such a good analogy...but you see my point!

"Hey! Everybody let's go!" Madison yelled out.

"Alright alright alright. Jeez...hold your horses.." Abby muttered out as she shoved her bag in and got in the back.

"Everybody we're going to have fun, right?"

Abby rolled her eyes and put on her headphones.

"Right??"

Sid smacked his sister's arm. Abby jerked her headphones off. "What!!??"

"Mom's talking!"

Abby sighed and looked at their mother. "Yes mom?"

"I said we're going to have fun right?"

"Oh yes, so much fun..makes me want to drink battery acid.."

Mark turned to Abby. "You want to stay here?"

"Yes I do."

"Alright." Mark went around the back of the van as Abby followed him. Mark handed Abby her bags.

"We should be back on the 23rd. Today is the 11th so....12 days?"

Madison walked over to them.

"What the hell Mark? She can't stay her by herself!"

"She is 16 years old. She can handle herself. Besides I don't want to force her to go somewhere she doesn't want to. That's not a way to create positive memories."

Madison nodded. "Yeah you're right. I'm sorry for raising my voice." Mark leaned in for a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

"YEAH, EVERYBODY'S SORRY AND EVERYBODY LOVES EVERYBODY NOW LET'S GOOOOOOOO." yelled Sid.

Abby immediately gave Sid thd middle finger to which Mark responded. "Put your finger down Abby."

"So we will be back on the 23rd. There leftovers and canned goods, chimichangas, stuff like that, so you're not going to starve."

"Okay, thank you Dad."

"You're welcome sweetie."

"And the rules are as follows
No one staying the night unless we talk to them in person first and we meet their parents.
No big parties. And the rest I'm sure you can figure it out."

"Okay okay!" Abby moaned out. "I'll be fine."

"Okay well, we'll be back on the 23rd. Everyone exchanged hugs and kisses and the vacation began.

"I'm here by myself, in the AC with plenty of snacks and a bathroom and shower all to myself. Can this day get any better?"

Well....you'll.....find out.

(Dramatic sound effect. Think Law and Order(tm) I think I did that right.