About Ruby Winchester/Cullen

Name: Ruby Winchester/ Cullen

Nicknames: Red (Sam and Dean and Jacob) Red Riding Hood (Emmett and Paul) 

Face claim: Jane Levy

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green when she was human but then red and gold as she is now a vampire.

Spieces: Human turned vampire

Powers: She has a natural immunity to most vampire weaknesses, such as hypersensitivity to holy items or places (such as a church or graveyard), the mystical purity of silver weapons, repulsion to garlic, stakes to the heart and so on; even has extremely high resistance to diseases, toxins and poisons. Although she doesn't have vampiric immortality, she is capable of living for a few centuries. Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced beauty, and animal communication. Daywalker, unlike the one that bit her. she is also Telekinetic.

Weapons: Chain Harpoon A gift from Castiel. She is equipped with a miniature harpoon and its housing secured under her right wrist. She launches it with a hidden trigger to pierce and hook her enemies with the barbed dart at the front, then pulls back on the chain in order to reel an enemy closer to feed or throw them in a direction she chooses before a time-delay mechanism retracts it back. A pistol with protection symbols given to her by her father.

Family:

Fraternal Mother unknown (Deceased)

Mary Winchester: step mother (Deceased)

John Winchester: Father (Deceased)

Dean Winchester: half-Older brother

Sam Winchester: half-Older brother

Dr. Carlisle Cullen: adopted father

Esme: adopted mother

Alice: adopted sister

Rosalie: adopted sister

Emmet: adopted brother

Jasper: adopted brother

Edward: adopted brother

Playlist: The Warrior by Patty Smith, I love Rock N' Roll by Joan Jett, Sweet Child O' Mine by Gun N' Roses, Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar, Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard, Your Love by The Outfield, Shadows Of The Night by Pat Benatar, If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher, House Of The Rising Sun by Lauren O'Connell

Ruby's theme: Black Velvet by: Alannah Myles

Jacob and Ruby's theme: The Warrior by: Patty Smith, You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC, Your Love by: The Outfield, Shadows Of The Night by Pat Benatar.

(Author's note: Sorry the about page is shorter the other story.)