Chapter 1

Ruby Winchester didn't know what to do when Sam came back from the box that housed Lucifer and Gabriel inside, she didn't know what to do when he showed up at Bobby's place wanting her help.

Now she really didn't know what to do about their new found grandfather who was also a hunter himself, stick with him he had told them and he would teach them things their father hadn't.

She called bullshit, she didn't trust the guy as far as she could throw him. On another note she didn't trust either of her brothers, after what happened to Sammy, Dean dumped her at Bobby's and left without a word. Only to find him shacking up with some chick and her son, playing daddy.

As for Sammy, well again there was something was definitely hinkey with him sense he came back. So under Bobby's orders she was to watch them both, she just wanted to be left alone with her sketch book and camera. She sold her art mostly online and stayed under the raider Cas hasn't been around either not for her lack of trying but the damn angel was just gone.

She leans against the 67 Chevy Impala with Dean talking on the phone, she rolled her eyes at him wanting his girlfriend to meet his little sister.

She slams her hand on the top of the car and rolls her finger in a hurry up motion.

He holds up a finger in a one minute motion, she rolls her green eyes and takes out her camera from her messenger bag and starts fiddling with it.

That's when Sam comes back seeing Dean all "Giddy" and Ruby looking none to happy herself.

"What are you stoked about? And what's with the resting bitch face?" Sam asks them.

Ruby went to say something but Dean interrupts "What? Nothing. What do you got?"

"Six girls in seven days. Which is more disappearances than this city has seen in over a year. All about the same age and...." Ruby looks over Dean's shoulder, some of these girls younger or about the same age as her.

"And cute." Dean interrupts Both Sam and Ruby give him a look "A lot of different flavors of ice..." Ruby punches her older brother.

"Dude their half a dozen girls my age, 17 and younger sick fuck." she mutters that last part shaking her head.

"Basically it sounds like a profile." Sam finishes "I wonder what else they have in common."

Ruby puts her camera away knowing where this was going "Well, six directions to go here. Pick a number." She and Dean finish.

The thing is she always looked up to her older brother, after Sam left them for collage it was just her and Dean. But then after the whole thing with Sam going poof and Dean leaving her with Bobby she shut down, only helping Bobby just a tiny bit and then hiding again. She hated him for dumping her on someone else lap.

"Seven." Sam picks "That call just came in today."

Ruby climbs in the back as they drive to one of the victims houses, as she climbed out looking around it was another white picket fence suburban area. Sighing fallows behind her brothers as she grabs her book full of notes from previous cases and just her thoughts in general.

"Kristen is a good kid." The girl's father says after they introduced themselves "A little naïve, sure. You try and be a good parent. Girls are hard."

Dean nods "Yeah we can understand that right Red?" Ruby rolls her eyes as she looks around the immaculate house.

"We would like to find your daughter." Sam says

The father looks up the stairs "Last door on the left."

"Thank you sir." Ruby smiles as she starts walking up the stairs fallowed by her brothers.