Chapter 1

This is before when we became best of friends..i always used stare at you when ever i saw you or whenever you passed by me..days went by i wanted you with me all the tym chatting and going different things spending time with me..

Guys i'll clear it to you here 'I' is a girl named Roma Patel and 'You' is a guy named Samar Merchant....who then becomes my best friend...

When i saw you for the first time i just couldnt take my eyes off you...a stunning body chocolately color with curly hairs and that huge smile to whom anyone would die seeing it..i have no words to describe you..

I sumhow decided to be your best friend forever.But how?? Had no idea what to do how to do all confused.!! We were friends on facebook...i always checked whether you are online or not and to my surprise you were always online.

I dint had that gutts to text you or utter a word..i just always saw you online..

Before we became friends... Our colony had a get together on 15th August where we both participated and were put in the same group i was very excited to be a part in that group..!!

Because 'HE' was in that group. I really had a lot of fun with him doing activities together..i never knew we will be friends one day...

After a month that is on 26th September where you called me for the first time...it just got goosebumps all over my body..

The whole surrounding went silent as soon as he called me and congragulated me for getting a first prize in basketball tournament..

I was speechless what to say..so i just said a 'Thankyou' and went away...

After few months he added me on BBM..
I was happy as he added me..now comes how to chat..??