Chapter 2

So here we go with the chat
(Night chat at 9:30pm)

Samar : “Hey!!”

Me: “Heya!! Hows you??”

Samar: “I am all good.. you say hows
life”

Me: “LIFE IS JUST AWESOME.!!”

Samar: “Thats really great..”

Me: “So what do you do?? I mean what you study??”

Samar: “Ohh i am doing mechanic engineering. What about you??”

Me: “Thats really nice.. science student ha..i see..me i am still in the first year of the junior college.”

Samar: “So what else??”

(Me blushing)
Me: “I wanna tell you sumthing hope you dont have problem with it..!”

Samar: “Yaa go on, no problem at all.”

(Me still blushing)
Me: “I always used to stare at you whenever i saw you... and one thing i wanted we to be friends...dont know why but yes i had a mindset that i want to be your best friend..”

Samar: “OMFG!!! Staring at me lol..i mean why any reason??...i really dont have any problem with being friends.!”

Me: “Girls normally stare guys coz they are attractive and handsome.... so friends?..”

Samar: “Yeah..!! Friends..”

Me: “Ohh thanks yaa you made my day today by saying this thankyouu soo much.”

Samar: “Aww sweet that.. thats my pleasure dear..!”

Me: “Hehe yeah!!”

Samar: “Hey listen can we talk later coz i have my exams and i need to study..”

Me: “Sure no problem.. and yaa listen all the very best for your exams do well..best of luck..!!”

Samar: “Thanks. Bye take care!”

Me : “You too!”

I was so relaxed after talking with him..everything went so good and awesome. I just couldn't sleep that night..

Guys i hope you are enjoying..!!