Chapter 7

Boboiboy POV

  We have to go to the abandoned Four Winds Temple to cut Stormterror power recourse. I have no idea what to do, the same goes for Aether and Paimon. After the meeting, the three of us discussing for a few minutes.

  "So, what now?" Paimon asks."How about we split up? It should be easy for us," Aether suggests, I only nod "I'll go to Cavalry Captain's place, you can go to Amber," "A..are you sure? I mean, I know you have power and all, but..." he seems to hesitate. "I'll be fine, don't worry. Besides, I feel something off with that guy,"

  The Abandoned Four Winds Temple (Kaeya Place)...

  "Oh? So you came to my place?" Kaeya crosses his hand while leaning at the temple wall." I suggested to myself, Aether and Paimon with Amber," I said while warming up after a long walk.

  I walk to the in front when Kaeya suddenly stops me." I was very curious. You look very normal with your look. Perhaps you have any explanation for that?" Kaeya asks me in a weird tone. He seems super serious.

  "I don't have time to answer your question, Cavalry Captain," I said while opening the door "Can we just finish what should be done now ? I have work to do," "Ah, very serious you are now huh ? Perhaps you notice me when I observed you, I said," He smirked.

I ignore him and walk inside the  Tempel. I can hear his final word before in

  "He reminds me of you, Master Diluc...."

EEEEEEEEEEE

This one is short cause I just finished my first week exam