Chapter 26

Boboiboy POV

After we help Dvalin, we teleport back to Mondstadt and went to the Good Hunter. " Greetings, may I take your order?" Sara greets us with a huge smile, Kaeya then interrupted while crosses his arms." Why so cold? I've always thought that we enjoy quite the intimate friendship,"

I decide to tease him a bit, because why not?" Ah, well if it isn't the handsome Mr. Kaeya," I put my arms at my hips." Ah, so you do feel something for me. And people say my charm is fake," he smirked at me, you know what, it's a bad idea and I regret it.

" To bask in the presence of Mondstadt's new big heroes is quite the morale boost. And thats's coming from a knight," Kaeya said. Paimon then replied " Sweet-talking sugar-coated Captain Kaeya...,"." Haha... nonsense! I speak from the heart," I glared at him, and ignored his word instantly.

After few talks, we found out that the Abyss Order has one leader, known as ' The Princess'. I mean, normally every group must have a leader. Though, I don't know if the Abyss Order has specific gender.

But I was thinking... Princess is a title to a daughter from a royal family.

What if... the Princess is Aether's sister? I mean... she's nowhere to be seen...

No! Boboiboy! Bad thought! I don't know anything about Aether's sister, so don't make a stupid solution and guess just because she's separated. I shocked my head and stop thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So now that the Stormterror threat is behind us, what are your plans next step?" Amber asks us while we sitting at the Good Hunter, enjoying our meal." Paimon thinks it's time to leave Mondstadt, and keep looking for through the seven-nations until we found clues about his sister,"." And a way to send me home," I said after Paimon explain our next plan.

Amber looks down, she seems very unhappy about it " Huh, really? Oh...Well I guess this is a goodbye for now,"."Don't worry, Amber. We will visit you sometime, don't be sad," I smiled to her, hoping she's cheered up a bit.

We enjoyed our meal, and Amber remind us that Jean is waiting at the Cathedral. She's waiting for the Holy Lyre, which is now broken. Aether told me that I shouldn't come because I wasn't involved in this situation in the first place.

After they left, I started to walk around for one last time, until I stumble upon a gadget under a small tree.

( I know you have to obtain this from Snapshots World Quest, but let's just go with it)

  A camera? I lift it to observes, it looks very old fashion, but pretty. The outside seems clear and no scratch, so I try to take a photo of me using it.

Click!