Talking to you

Author here!! I am makinng the characters birthdays the same as the actors but changing the year.

Based 4 years before the premire date, around 2001

Meredith Grey
Age. 26
Birthday. November 10th, 1975
From. Boston Massachusetts
Relationship status. Single
Partner preferances. Women

Addison Forbes-Montgomery
Age. 28
Birthday. October 13th, 1973
From. Greenwich Conneticut
Relationship status. Single
Partner preferances. Women

--------------------------------------------------------------------START OF STORY------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKGROUND

I'm Meredith Grey I am 26 years old and i'm in Medical School and I am about to graduate in 4 months.
I'm gay, well specifically lesbian.
I love Pad Thai and birthday cake ice cream, especially by the brand Purple Cow

I'm Addison Forbes Montgomery I am 28 years old and i'm a 1st year resident at Mass General Hospital in Boston Massachusetts.
I'm gay, I love women
My favorite food is Anything Aisan and I love Green Juice.

Meredith's Pov.

Today my class Is taking a feild trip to Mass Gen to learn more about feilds and specialties.
we all get to drive our own cars so as I'm driving im jaming out to Luniz, I'm listening to "I Got 5 On It." .
As I pulled up to Mass General, and all my classmates piled out of their cars I saw a beautiful leggy redhead in baby pink scrubs walking back into the building.... As we all walk in I see her again she's mesmorising.

Addison's PovToday is the Dartmouth College feildtrip, the class filled with over 200 students, it's really nice to know that they drove over a little over 2 hours to visit our hospital

Addison's Pov
Today is the Dartmouth College feildtrip, the class filled with over 200 students, it's really nice to know that they drove over a little over 2 hours to visit our hospital. I saw a really beautiful girl. I mean really beautiful, a leggy blonde with long hair and a cute little button nose.

 I mean really beautiful, a leggy blonde with long hair and a cute little button nose

General pov.

"Attention Dartmouth students, As we begin our tour I'd like to introduce you to one of Mass General's first year resident's Dr. Addison forbes-Montgomery."

"Hello Class , I'm Addison I love working here, and i'm not just saying that to appese the hospital gods. I really do enjoy it here, i'm training to be a World Classified Neonatal Surgeon with Board Certifications in both Obtetrics and Gyneacology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine."

"Wow."
"Cool."
"Awesome."
"O.M.G"

"Hi Addison, i'm Meredith Grey and i'd like to hear more about your specialty."

"Well hello Meredith Grey, I am training to become a doctor for babies and their mothers, I am actually learning right now how to perform surgeries on the baby and or fetus still in the womb."

"Oh wow, thats really cool, I'm not 100% sure what specialty I want to go into yet I honestly like the idea of being a General surgeon."

"Don't let anyone tell you that's boring or bad, We actually need more General surgeon's."

As the class is being led by another staff member through the halls. with Meredith and Addison following closely behind, still talking.

"So Mereduth strange question, nothing to do with doctor stuff or this hospital feild trip, are you single?"

"Oh, well yes I am, and since you are asking me I will assume you are too..."

"Yes I am, so Meredith how old are you?"

"I am 26, I love Pad Thai, and i'm gay."

"Alrighty, i'm 28, I love aisan food, and i'm also gay, Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Uh.. Yeah." Meredith tucks a peice of hair behind her ear "sure."

"Ok great, how about Shojo its an aisan resturaunt, I'll pick you up at 7pm.."

"Yeah were here for a week, umm.. I'm staying at the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill Hotel room 207"

"Ok beautiful i'll see you at 7 then." Addison winks at Meredith

THE END OF CHAPTER 1
M.M