HOW DARE YOU

It was Monday and East High could not be more normal. Everyone was chatting and telling there friends about what had happened over the weekend. Suddenly the first bell rang and Ms. Darbus entered the room. "Settle down everyone" she said. Suddenly principal Matsui came in and started talking to Darbus like he was on the verge of fainting it was a suprise when suddenly Darbus started to look frightened too, but shook her head and then nodded. The principal left and then she said "OK class we are going to have a new student today, Gabriella Montez!"

She waited for 5 minutes but no one came in, the class was dead silent. "Gabriella?" Ms. Darbus said once again. "Well, I think Ms. Montez is not here yet, let's proceed with the class shall we?" And the class started. After about 15 minutes a girl entered the room, Long black hair, fiery brown eyes, tan skin but white enough to show that she was not a black or a Latina but a true American with legs that never seemed to end. She wore a pair of black denim mini-shorts and it was accompanied by a tight black crop top with a black leather jacket. She wore a pair of black and white sneakers, black and white bag and was chewing gum.

"Yes?" Darbus asked. The girl didn't reply but just kept staring at her. 5 minutes had past and the class was so silent that even a pen being dropped could be heard, finally Darbus repeated, "May I help you with something?". The girl said, "I'm Gabriella". "Oh miss. Montez how nice of you to finally join us, would you please spit out your gum, its not allowed" Darbus replied. Everyone was shocked from how sweet Darbus was being with the new girl because has it been anybody else who had portrayed this kind of behavior, they would be receiving a 6 month long detention by now.

Gabriella kept chewing and said, "Yeah, yeah wait for some time will you. And what's you're name as you know mine now" "Darbus, Ms.Darbus, Ms.Montez" She replied. Gabi just simply nodded her head, " Would like to tell class something about yourself Gabriella?" Darbus asked. "Sure, umm I'm Gabriella, I'm 18 and I find this school pretty annoying and boring and all the kids here are Fools or cowards" Gabi said in a bitchy manner. The class was beyond shocked by now. This girl was too straight forward to be true. "I'm sorry you feel like that Ms.Montez, pls spit you're gum out and take whichever seat you like" Darbus said in a terrified yet welcoming tone. Gabriella simply went in front of Darbus, took her hand and spit her gum on it. Gasps could be heard, never had anyone shown the guts to first insult the school and then the most terrifying teacher. "Throw this for me, will you dumbass" Gabi stated and went to the back of the class and seated. Just like that the bell rang and every one got up to leave, some even heard Darbus muttering "It's Darbus".
_________________________________________

It was lunch time now and Troy was sitting at his table in cafeteria with his best friend, trying to find himself a girl for the party 2 days later and someone who can be a good fuck. But he had other things on his mind, like how the new girl was so confident, rude and well, sexy. Even he had never been like that. "Hey man what about her" Chad said bringing Troy out of his thoughts. It was a brunette girl with a hat and specs on, she was also very short, about 5:2ft, Troy guessed. She looked like a virgin and if some work was done on her, she could definitely be Troy's type. "Man, you have an eye for these virgins, whatever. Call her over" Troy said. "Hey shorty" Chad shouted, the girl turned around and looked around her to see if they were talking to someone else. Chad rolled his eyes, "Yeah you, you dumbo. Come here" Chad shouted again. The girl came towards them with her head down. "Yes?" She asked in a little voice.
"Whats you're name" Troy asked "Kelsi" she replied. "Ah, Kelsi, are you a virgin" He asked again. Kelsi blushed but knew that if Troy Bolton asked something, you should always answer. "Yes" she replied. "Great, you are my date to the party which is in 2 days, go to Sharpay later, she will fix you up and make you one of ours. Now get lost" Troy said. The girl simply nodded and went away."Come on man, let's go to practice" Chad said, Troy agreed and the basketball team left. "Hey, what do you know about that new girl Gabriella?" Sharpay asked Taylor. Taylor Mckessie was the know it all of the school, she knew every detail of every person ever. "Don't know anything yet but I plan on finding out" Taylor replied.
                                     ...
It was the last period and Gabriella could not had cared less. The teacher said something about going out, not that she heard, she was too busy listening to her music when suddenly a figure appeared in front of her. She looked up and saw a blonde girl. She took out her earleads and said"can I help you?". "Yeah there are some rules at East high which you might wanna know, never wear anything past mid thig, never wear the same outfit or hairstyle like any other girl and stay away from the popular crowd, don't talk to them or should I say us, unless talked to, maintain your distance from Troy Bolton and if he asks you something always reply, never talk back to us and if Troy wants sex from you, you give it to him. Oh and I would need you're name, personal history and dorm number." The blonde said. "No" was Gabriella's simple answer. "WHAT! HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO ME, ME, SHARPAY EVANS!" Shrapay screeched. "Just like I did right now, through my mouth you dumbass bitch now get out of my face" Gabriella said camly. Sharpay huffed and went back to her seat and Gabriella put in her earleads again.

After a long day Gabriella was walking in th corridors with her suitcase trailing behind when suddenly someone grabbed her waist and pushed he into a wall. She looked up and saw a pair of hypnotizing blue eyes, but she didn't bother to look in the eys for more than 3 seconds. She suddenly heard,"Hey there, Gabriella. You know you are very hot and I wouldn't mind banging you" she suddenly punched the guy in his face and kneed him on his dick. She suddenly heard a manly groan. "Aargh" Troy said. "That's what you deserve jerk" Gabi said while smirking. "HOW DARE YOU" Troy shouted. The scream didn't seem to bother Gabriella and she simply replied " Jeez looks like people in this school love to scream, anyways how dare I ,you ask, well let me guess..... because I wanted to" She said and started to walk away but Troy suddenly grabbed her wrist and turned her around, anger blaring from his eyes, big mistake! As soon as he turned her, she punched him in the gut, shoved him down on the floor and kicked him on stomach and left. He couldn't believe that just happened, he just got beaten up by a girl, that too the new one. He got up and went to the nurse.

Gabriella was already getting sick of this school, what is up with all the people wanting to talk to her. Don't they have something better to do rather that come and annoy her, she had just beaten the shit out of a boy called Troy Bolton and she vaguely remembered someone telling  her to stay away from him and to give him sex if he wanted, she was literally furious at how a guy could consider himself as some kind of God. It wasn't long before a girl came to talk to her. For heavens sake, she wanted to be left ALONE. "Hey my name is Taylor Mckessie and I'm in charge of showing you you're dorm" the girl said, Gabriella noticed that this girl was not covered up in pink like Sharpay but was definitely the nosy type, she could sense the gossip girl inside this girl by just one look at her.
"Hello Taylor, I'm Gabriella, you don't need to show it to me I can find my way" Gabriella said. Taylor seemed to be disappointed a bit but then practically started begging. "Alright" Gabriella finally said, annoyed. Taylor took her suitcase from her abd suddenly looked like she was going to die. "What do you have in here, rocks?" She asked, Gabi snatched her bag back and chose not to reply to that. Taylor showed her to her dorm. When Gabriella was going to close her door, she was abruptly stopped by Taylor." We are having a party in 2 days, don't forget to come and come downstairs to room. no-256, Sharpay and I are going to apply our makeup and get dressed there, all girls from our gang come there" Taylor said. "No thankyou but I don't do parties" Gabi said. "No excuses, you would have to come" Taylor insisted. "N-" as Gabi began to speak, Taylor was already gone. She sighed and closed her room.