Chapter - 4

Gong jun was lost in his own thoughts, he couldn't even realise when did he move so close to zhang zhehan.

Ziyi coughed so gong jun came back to his senses. He saw that he was so close to zhang zhehan. He was startled and nervous. His ears were red too. He stepped some steps back and cleared his throat. He smiled and waved his hand a bit saying, "hmm... Hi"

Ziyi bursted out laughing she was holding since a long time. "all you can say is... Hi??" she started laughing.

Zhang zhehan laughed too while looking at gong jun and then Ziyi. He greeted, "hi" he bowed.

"ah! Zhang Zhehan! no need for formalities. Come sit here." Ziyi replied.

Gong jun was surprised by the way Ziyi was talking to zhehan. He was confused.

"Why is she behaving as if she's the boss and not me. "

Zhang zhehan took the seat and smiled.

When he saw zhang zhehan smiling, his heart skipped a beat. He immediately put hand on his chest.

"what was that? Is this what happen when you're in love?"

Gong jun was staring at Zhang Zhehan. When Ziyi noticed this, she coughed.

"What do you think you are doing?" she mumbled and laughed.

Gong jun came back to his senses. He was nervous. He started looking here and there. When he looked back at Zhang Zhehan, Zhang Zhehan smiled.

This made gong jun even more nervous than he was before. He smiled back while his body was shaking. He couldn't make an eye contact neither he wanted to or else he would pass out.

Gong Jun went back to his seat and asked, ".... So.... What's that you wanted to.... talk... about?" he asked nervously.

"Oh my God! He's nervous!" Ziyi put her hand on her mouth because she did not want to scream. She was holding it.

"Well, sir-"

"Gong jun! You can call me that!" Gong jun interrupted.

Zhang zhehan was surprised. He laughed. "... How can I?"

"Please!" Gong jun suddenly gathered Zhang zhehan's hand.

This made Ziyi loose the control and she screamed. "Ahhh!!!!"

This startled Homg Jun and zheng zhehan. They both stood up. Being shocked, Gong jun screamed as well. "Whats that? What?!" he screamed.

"Omg that was just so sweet!!" she was mumbling and screaming at the same time.

Zhang Zhehan was also shocked. He couldn't understand. For that it was a little bit difficult to understand. As obvious!

".. Is there something..?" Zhang Zhehan asked nervously.

Gong jun coughed." Ziyi!!!"

Ziyi stopped screaming and looked at them, who were staring at her. She cleared her throat and Sat quietly controlling herself.

Zhang Zhehan still couldn't understand anything that was happening there.

Suddenly when he moved his head, he saw the other office members were peeping from outside.

"Ah!" Zhang zhehan was startled at first. "So.. That's just them!" he sighed.

"Z.. Zhang Zhehan! Come sit here..." Ziyi said. "Well... I'm... Sorry.... To both of you! I just... I just remembered something that I shouldn't have!" she coughed.