Chapter - 6

"Ah.. Xu...?" When gong jun heard this name, he felt as if he was connected to him somehow.

He felt dizzy.

"You don't remember him anymore? You were not like this before. You always used to call his name every second like... Ah xu.. Ah xu... Now what happened? Bored?" Ye Bai Yi laughed. He looked at Gong Jun who was holding his head as if it was too heavy. "Come on you. Sit down down. I know what to do." he pushed him on the sofa. "Just take some rest." he went to take a glass full of water. He gave it to Gong jun and Sat beside him. "Drink it." when Gong jun finished the glass, Ye Bai Yi continued. "So.. You really don't remember anything?" he became sad suddenly. The smile on his face, the laugh on his face, all were gone. It seemed as if he was just pretending to be happy but deep down he knew he was sad and the saddest since centuries. "I remember now." Gong jun said in a quite and shivering voice. "Uh?" Ye Bai Yi was shocked.

Many years ago.......

In the Ghost valley -

There was a beautiful man, probably the master of the valley. He was wearing a red hanfu and a golden little crown on his hair making him look like an angel. He smiled while looking at another man standing in front of him. "Ah xu! Come." he said. Ah xu, real name Zhou Zi Shu, his soul mate smiled and went towards his man. "Lao Wen." he said. Everyone was happy. The maids were celebrating as if it was their marriage. "Master! See how happy everyone is." "I can see that." Lao Wen, better known as Wen ke xing, the leader of the Ghost valley. He was an angel but a devil as well. He looked happy just like others. "So.. How did you two meet?" The maids teased their leader. "Well, yes. Tell tell." the girl's name was Gu Xiang, Wen ke xing's personal maid. Even if she knew everything, she still asked just to tease his master. She laughed while holding her husband Cao Wei Ning's arm. She looked at him while smiling. He smiled too.

Wen ke xing and Zhou zishu looked at each other and laughed too. "Alright you all. I'll tell." Wen ke xing said and smiled.

It was a martial arts event. Zhou Zishu was the leader of heavens window. He was representative of his sect. He was really skilled and talented. The way he used his sword, it attracted everyone towards him. The most who got attracted was Wen ke xing, the ghost valley leader. He clapped. "Such a beautiful way to hold a sword I've even seen." he praised. "Master! What's so good about it?" Gu Xiang asked with curiosity. "Little girl, You won't understand." he smiled while staring at his crush. Everyone appreciated Zhou Zishu's talent. "Who is he?" Wen ke xing wondered. "Hey! Don't grave your eyes on him!" a sound of scolding came from somewhere. It sounded old. Wen ke xing moved his head. He saw there was an old man sitting with his white robe and sword behind him. He didn't look old but he had white hair on the front side. It looked weird." Who are you now?" "You mother-in-law!" the old man replied. "oh, That would be worst!" Wen ke xing was calm. "Hey! I'm just warning you not to look at my disciple in that way.." The old man looked at Zhou zishu. "Oh wait! Is he your student?" shocked Wen ke xing looked at Zhou zishu. "How lucky!" "Yes. He IS lucky." The old man smirked. "Not talking about him but you." Wen ke xing said in a calm voice while staring at Zhou Zi Shu. "You." the old man tried to control himself. "So... What is your name?" Wen ke xing asked. "Ye. Ye Bai Yi." the old man replied. "and what about him?" "There's no way I'm going to tell you my disciple's name." "But-" Ye Bai Yi ignored. "Master! Now what you gonna do?" Gu Xiang whispered. "Little girl! Do not worry about me!" Wen ke xing smirked. He knew how to do anything.

After the event was done, Zhou Zishu came back to his seat. He bowed his master, Ye Bai Yi. "Good job Zishu." Ye Bai Yi praised. "Now sit." he patted him on the shoulder. "Hello." Wen ke xing greeted to Zhou zishu. "Hmm?" Zhou Zishu was confused. "Sorry, I couldn't recognise you... Dow e know each other?" "Not yet but soon we will." Wen ke xing smiled and Sat beside him. "Idiot disciple. I'll warn you not to talk to this person. He doesn't look good." Ye Bai Yi said while staring at Wen ke xing. "Why are you saying like this? I'm not a bad person! My intentions are good. Just look at my innocent face." "Innocent face?" Gu Xiang thought and laughed. I "May I know... Your... name..?" Wen ke xing said politely. "Hmm.. I'm Zhou Zishu." He smiled. "Ah! Such a precious face and beautiful name." Wen ke xing was definitely flirting but Zhou zishu couldn't understand. '' I know right. " he smiled. Ye Bai Yi laughed." Man! He's bad at it because I didn't teach him that."" Because you were never supposed to teach him that. That's what God made ME for. " Wen ke xing smirked. "You!" "What are you two talking about?" Zhou Zishu stood up. "Master! I may leave now. If you want to talk to the seniors, you can come back later. Please have a safe journey." he greeted. "Don't worry about me any more. Now you need to be careful about yourself only. Do you understand?" Ye Bai Yi glances at Wen ke xing who was just smiling like an innocent person. "I'll say one more time, he doesn't look good. Take care disciple." Zhou Zishu nodded and smiled. After Ye Bai Yi left to talk to the seniors, Zhou zishu greeted to Wen ke xing. "Have a safe journey. I may leave now!" he said and started leaving. "Ah! Ah!" Wen ke xing followed running him. "Stop there!" Zhou Zishu turned back. "Would you mind... having some tea with us?" "uh?"

***