Chapter 8

___________________________
Summary: They had a very fun and relaxing weekend, well now they're getting ready for school.

Prodigy P.O.V (Different I know ;3)
I woke up and hopped in the shower I decided to pick a simple outfit. A black and white shirt with black jeans and some gold chains and my black and white Jordan's. I hoped in my Bugatti (Spell check) and went to school, I see Jordyn talking to some guy.. Which isn't Princeton?! And I see princeton with the rest of squad over there. Ima go with Jordyn.

Jordyn's P.O.V
So, the principal asked me to show around the new kid in the school. His name is Austin, I mean he's cute and all but nobody can compare to MY PRINCETON. Oh here comes Prod.

Prodigy: Oh hey Jordyn and...?

Austin: Hi, I'm Austin.

Prodigy: Prodigy, but you can call me Prod nice to meet you.

Jordyn: I was just showing him around the school since he's new and all. You know he has his own group of friends already.

Prodigy: Wow. He's fast. Doesn't seem like a shy new kid to me.

Austin: Well there they are now. I'll catch up with you later by Jordyn *hugs and kisses her forehead* *daps with Prod*

Ray's P.O.V
We see this random person hug and kiss Jordyn's forehead I see Princeton tense up and walk over their with balled fist. We all quickly follow him.

Princeton: Who was that.

Prodigy&Jordyn: Austin.

Prodigy: He's the new kid, Jordyn was just showing him around.

Princeton: Why the hell is he hugging and kissing you?!

Jordyn: it's not that serious, it was a kiss on the forehead. And it was just a hug!

Princeton: JUST A HUG?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN HIM?!

Jordyn: I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOUR YELLING AT I'VE KNOWN HIM LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW YOUR BEING A COMPLETE JACKASS

Princeton: HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING GO OUT WITH HIM THEN?!

Jordyn: FINE ITS BETTER THAN YOUR LIGHT SKIN BABY DRAKE LOOKING ASS

Princeton: LIKE HES BETTER?! I DONT TRUST THAT GUY. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SMILE?!

Jordyn: FUCK.OFF.

Princeton: ALRIGHT DONT GO CRYING TO ME WHEN- (gco)

Sierra: SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I DRAG YALL BOTH ACROSS AMERICA. JORDYN, ITS OBVIOUS PRINCE IS JEALOUS ITS NORMAL,FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT, PRINCETON, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COME TO HER LIKE THAT.

Princeton: Im sorry..

Jordyn: Me too..

Austin: Im not.

Brooklyn: BOI IF YOU DONT!

------------TO BE CONTINUED------