Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try and update again also today with both stories and maybe start a new one. Hope you enjoy!
________________________

Princeton: I'm sorry.

Jordyn: Me too..

Austin: I'm not.

Brooklyn: BOI IF YOU DONT!

Roc: What do you mean your not?

Austin: I wasn't talking to you guys I was talking to Ava.

Everyone: AVA?!

Jordyn: Um.. Austin I don't think she's a good influence to hang out with..

Ava: Who asked you slut? *rolls eyes*

Jordyn: Did she just call me a slut? Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut.

Ava: Awe hush mode for the slut

Jordyn: *Clenches fist* Don't call me that Ava, that's not my name.

*Crowd Forms Around Them*

Ava's friends, Juliet, Brit, and Tia. Start to come up in Brooklyn, Cameryn and Sierra's face.

Tia: Three little sluts. Probably can't do shit

Brooklyn: Bitch I don't know who the fuck your talking to because you edges making me fall back.

Crowd: OOOOOOH

Tia: Haha, very funny the same way you can't get a man, *winks at Ray*

Cameryn: Keep winking at my friends man and you eye will keep twitching hoe.

Brit: Bitch shut the fuck up.

Cameryn: Who the fuck you talking to with yo ugly ass dressing like a slut, bitch I see your fucking bra. Not like you need one *rolls eyes*

Crowd: OHHH SHIT!!!

Juliet: Anyway, we're gonna take our mans and go. Austin, why are you talking to the hoes?

Sierra: Bitch call me a hoe one more time I swear.

Juliet: *pushes Sierra*

Sierra: *Breathes in and out and turns around*

Juliet: Bitch where are you going? *pulls Sierra hair back*

Once she did that to Sierra, Sierra pounced on her.

Sierra: *grabs Juliet by her hair and slings her on the floor and jumps on her punching her*

Boy: OH SHIT!

Ava: *Starts kicking Sierra trying to make her stop then pulls Jordyn hair*

Jordyn: Oh hell no! *She grabs Ava by her hair and drags her around like a rag doll while punching spitting and beating*

Boys: *Pulls Jordyn and Sierra off*

Tia: *gets in Brooklyns face* Make sure your friends don't touch mine again. Got it?

Brooklyn: back the fuck up.

Tia: *pops her in the mouth* Bitch who the fuck you talking to?

Brooklyn: *Grabs Tia by her shirt and pins her by the lockers* I'm fucking talking to you. Don't fuck with me bitch. *pushes her in the lockers and let's her fall.

Principal: What's going on?! MY OFFICE NOW.

Boy: HAH YALL IN DEEP SHIT