8th Grade Life

So at the beginning of 8th grade me and the girl "Gina" were still dating. And I thought wow we really are in a relationship but, I hadn't come out-of-the-closet yet.

At the very beginning of 8th grade year the first day of school a girl sat at our breakfast table with all of us an our friends. She seemed chill so we let her sit with us and I said " I think you choose the wrong table to sit at" with the biggest smile on my face. Cause all me and my friends are crazy people.

When we all found out who the new girl was we all kinda took her under our wing she was Mattie. Gina and Mattie kinda hit it off really good at first I was worried that Gina might be trying to get with Mattie. But she said she wasn't so I let it go.

A couple weeks later she sent me a text saying she was breaking up with me because she couldn't be in a relationship at the time. I was just like "Da Fuq Bitch" I wasn't even upset though.
Because by the time we started going out I didn't like her anymore.

What really pissed me off was that after she broke up with me she started to flirt with Mattie a bunch and her ex boyfriend. So to get back at her I started to flirt with Mattie too. She didn't like that so she would give me dirty looks every once and awhile.

While I had the home advantage i had almost every class with Mattie. So Gina got together with her old ex boyfriend.

And by some Miracle Mattie ended up liking me and we ended up dating! Even today we still are and going strong!

Okay so I'm just about caught up to real life. So if you want to ask me any questions or anything tell me!! Stay Weird my Minions! - Bri