Chapter 1

It was a warm Sunday evening. Nya and the five ninja sat in the game room, watching a movie.Nya was sleeping in Jay's lap, Kai and Cole were sitting beside them and Zane and Lloyd were sitting on the floor. "What are we watching?" Lloyd asked for the tenth time. Cole sighed. "It's called 'Lassie'," he said, "Now shut up and watch it." Everyone was quiet for a few more minutes, then Sensei Wu walked in and turned off the movie. The ninja, minus Lloyd, protested loudly. Nya sat up with a start. "Huh?" she asked grogily, looking at Wu. "You should still be training," Sensei Wu said, "Ever since my brother dissapeared, there has been no serpentine sightings in all of Ninjago." Kai stood up and grabbed a peice of pizza from the coffee table. "Which means we don't need to do anything," he said confidently, taking a bite of his pizza. "Which means they are planning something big," Wu snapped, slapping the pizza out of Kai's hand. Kai went to sit down again, rubbing his hand. "But Sensei..."Zane tried, before being shushed. "Train. Now." And with that, Wu turned and left the room. Jay groaned and stood up. "Well, we better do what he says," he sighed walking out the door. The others quickly followed. Once up on the deck, they started to train. "Y'know, it is strange the serpentine haven't been seen since Garmadon went missing," Cole commented, punching a serpantine punching bag, "They completely loathe each other now." Jay stopped what he was doing and walked over to Nya. "I wonder what their planning...

Meanwhile, in an abandoned factory in Ninjago City...

"I can't beleive they foiled me! AGAIN!" Lord Garmadon shouted, hitting the wall with the Mega Weapon, "This is HOPELESS! Nothing can destroy those pesky ninja. Scales slithered up behind him. "If you can't defeat the ninja, why not let them do it themselvesssss," he hissed. Garmadon turned to him. "Just because I accepted to be allies with you again, does not mean I won't kick you out of my den. I've tried that! The evil ninja failed, just like all..." Garmadon stopped, "Wait. What if I use the Mega Weapon on the ninja themselves? Turn them against each other until they split up and my son will be mine again!" He laughed evily. "Exssssssactly what I meant, Garmadon," Scales hissed evily, "And I know exsssssactly who to use it on..."