Chapter 2

(A/N-Finally getting some P.O.V stuff in this chapter. I hate writing third person! Anyway, comment if you like or don't if you don't.=^.^=)

(Cole's P.O.V)

After a few hours of training, the alarm went off. We all stopped what we were doing and ran to the control room. Sensei Wu stood in front of the big computer screen. He turned to us. "There are serpentine in Ninjago City. You must go stop them," he said urgently. We nodded and ran out onto the deck. "Let's go kick some serpentine butts," I said, jumping over the side and landing on the ground almost immediately. I looked up at the Bounty, confused. "No golden weapons, no cool vehicles, remember?" Jay said, jumping down next to me. "can I come this time?" Lloyd asked in a whiny voice. "Sorry, kid, you're just to important," Kai shrugged, as he and Zane joined Jay and me. He stomped and stormed back inside. "Come on!" I said, "Let's go!" We started to run towards Ninjago City. Kai turned and groaned. "Nya, go back to the Bounty," he demanded. "No, I'm coming with you guys," she said stubbornly. "No you are going..." I cut him off. "Serpentine. In Ninjago City. Right now," I growled through gritted teeth. I heard Kai sigh and Nya whoop in victory, then started running again. I was the first to reach the city. I looked around. Nothing. "Come out Serpentine and fight!" I heard an evil laugh. Suddenly, Garmadon was in front of me. He had the Mega Weapon. He pointed it at me. "Mega Weapon, hear me now. Give this boy uncontrollable feelings for the samurai girl, for I am LORD GARMADON!" he shouted evily. "No!" I shouted back, but it was too late. A bright light hit me and I fell into a deep unconsciousness.

Later...

I woke up with a horrible headache. I heard a beeping noise that sounded very close and muffle voices off to my right. My hearing came to me slowly as the voices continued. "Cole...Garmadon...Mega Weapon...Cole...Cole!" My eye opened and I saw my brothers looking down at me and the hospital bed I was lying on. "What...happened?" I asked, my voice huskier than usual. "We don't know. All we know is that Garmadon used the Mega Weapon against you somehow," Jay explained, "We were hoping you would remember what happened." "Oh," I said. "He's awake? Good. His father will be here soon," a beautiful, angelic voice said. Nya stepped up to the bed and smiled at me. I gaped up at her. I always thought she was pretty, but now she was beautiful, like an angel. Jay suddenly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and I was filled with a deep rage. I don't know why I felt this way, I just did and it was nerve-wracking. I sat up. "Can we go home?" I asked, anger flooding my voice. The other's took a step back, shocked from my tone, probably. I sighed and asked again more calmly. "Can we go home?" Kai shook his head. "You can't. Yet. Your dad's coming to take you to his place tonight. You can come back to the Bounty tomorrow," he shrugged, "He's worried about you, y'know." I nodded as they left and sighed. Hopefully, being away from her for the night will get all of the strange thoughts out of my head. Hopefully...

(Sorry, that's all for this chapter. I promise the next chapter may or may not have some heartbreaking in it.)