𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 || 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘥𝘦

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I forgot my wallet in grandma's room" Jungkook exclaim to Jimin. They plan to go out to eat something while they are still forbidden to go in but Jungkook discovers that his wallet is missing.

"How did it get there?" Jimin asks him and Jungkook to stop his movements to think, 'Ah, I left it on the nightstand she order me to find her a pair of socks'

Jungkook thought and turn around, opening the door but Jimin pull him by the hoodie and put a bxtch face,"Halmeoni will yell at you. C'mon, let me treat you instead" Jimin suggested but Jungkook was stubborn as fxck. He shakes his head saying no and goes inside the house without any word and being unstoppable. Looking around, seeing no one, his feet drag him to his destination.

The moment he open the door and take a step inside, he heard the gal say 'Take it off' He was clueless on what's going on and thought that they were fraud. But the next step Jungkook take was inside the circle of salt but before he was inside, the guy took something off and it was his necklace.

After that, he didn't remember anything

-

He wake up on the floor once again like that night and the first one to see was Jennie that was frozen in her spot. He groan and tried to sit up and that's when he got her attention. Mike who was shocked by everything help Jungkook stand up. It was his first time to see what can a possess person do, he was a psychic so he doesn't know what happens next if he got possess.

Jennie notice that the stick had faded with the picture and her body was cold as ice, "Why did you come up here? I'm sure Mrs. Park ordered you to not let anyone else in til we're done" Instead of worrying for him, she lecture him.

Jungkook glare at her and roll his eye on her, dusting the dust he had on his clothes, "I'm here to get my wallet while you guys are here doing your job as a con artist" His words trigger her and furrow her eyebrows.

She took a step closer to him and so was he as they confront each other with Mike in the middle trying to stop them, "Con artist? You do judge people so easily by their cover. How about you? I even heard from Mrs. Kim that you are scared of microwaves! Are you the chef in this restaurant, you coward!" Jennie fire him back and he got offended, "Coward?! You should understand those people who have traumas with things yet here you are looking down to one of them. You are weirder the more I look at you in anyways, weirdo!"

The two was on fire and kept blasting at each other. Until the noise they've made had reached grandma and Jimin when they step inside the restaurant. The two arrive and saw them fighting.

"Hey, what is happening? Jungkook, why are you here?" Grandma asks him confuse at his presence. The two were still glaring at each other and Jungkook decided to end things with her by turning his back around. But Jennie wasn't easy to deal with it and she knows it herself.

She grabs his hand and turn him around until her body temperature started to warm up and went back to normal. Jungkook look at her hands with him and tried to get them from his grasp when Jennie tightly hold them and didn't let him go. Jungkook raise a brow at her and saw her smirking while looking at their hands, clasp together.