𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 || 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

They nearly survived cognizant about the tension of the atmosphere, as the others gawk at the two giving birth to an eye contact war. The dollar was just gazing but the extra existed glaring, feeling angry about remembering his presence around her. Jennie worked like there was a slab on her throat to make a sound and shatter what they survived having. And it surprisingly worked. . . for now. Well, we all know that these exes will indeed meet besides this period.

Rose shifted her visions to her partner and glare, querying why he was in their place but before her buddy can describe, "I'm the subject. One of the compartments my dad maintains was being rumoured to be haunted. I want you to fix it out" He referred to it to the real exorcist, entirely resisting his ex's dignity. Listening to his mouthpiece gives rise to Rosé needing to throw up but she barely rolls her eyes on him and that's mainly it.

V yet step up and retained a chance to boost supervising the atmosphere around them and fake a chuckle. He already recognizes that making these folk meet will be this aspect of maximum he occurs withstanding right now. But what can he do when they already met.

His laugh caught their attention but was not plentiful to compel Rosé to peep at him, "He is the buddy I existed talking about. Hope you don't mind"

Of course, it bothered Rosé but the minute she empty her mouth to speak, Jennie spoke, "Yeah, we don't mind. Come and sit"

The gal keys them to the table and grabs a seat. Rosé stares at her companion with vast eyes and her jaw hanging, sensing betrayed. Well, not totally, she achieved the same thing between her and V but still. . ., "Let's order breakfast? Chaeng, delivery!" Jennie authorized her in a strict expression in face of everyone bringing in her to glower.

She feels being controlled by her ma still she can't realize anything but formulate a buzz from the eatery that was precisely beside their property and sit beside her chum feeling grumpy. Everyone realizes it already so I don't desire to inform, ruling on her face she was furrowing her brows and pouting her lips, resisting developing eye contact with anybody. Not so long after, someone beat at the door and V willingly stand up to answer it. And it results in today's delivery fellow, Jimin. Single gal occurred surprised to notice him because she believed another self to come and it disappoint her that it wasn't the one.

Jimin enters the location with a smile and greets everyone with his watches on one person he seems to not identify but bet that it was their another subject, "Got what you choose! Who is he? New client?"

He existed still confused and felt new towards the frontman but had worn a smile as he ask the girl beside him. Rosé help him with things and ready the utensils but feel indifferent to retort Jimin's question.

Conscious of Rosé's attitude, she jabs her on the side and flicks her head towards the man, lending the answer he existed pausing to learn, "Park Chanyeol. Client. Furthermore, Rosé's ex" The man froze from the spot and blink his stares for a couple of moments before swerving his gape at the intimidating lady, "That's why we should rush. Offer us the data and just bring the sustenance at your car"

Jennie was alarmed and men just widen their visions about her character but they carry a compassionate barrier to simply let those words pass. The man who survived standing there appears to feel uneasy and wanted to stay but at the related period, he can't so he agreed to think about something else and his light bulb goes on.

He walks tighter to Jennie and it appears like he was attempting to tell something, 'Umm... Jennie-ah, Chaeng— after two days..."  The woman puts forward her right eyebrow, guaranteeing him to continue.