"Just the begining"

/Idk if this makes sense or not but oh well, I'll start to story off, where Ghostbur is already at Technos house//Dont mind the songs, it's just whatever I'm listening to while writing these chapters/

Ghostbur is standing in front of Technos door getting ready to tell him the news about Dream because he didn't understand that it was best that Techno didn't exactly know yet...but alas the Ghost had no bad intentions but he didn't know what "animal" he was about to unleash. Techno opened the door already knowing Ghostbur was there as he saw him floating his way to Techs house a bit earlier, "What do you need Wilbur?"..Techno said in an annoying tone, "Um, I wanted to tell you what happened recently"........"Why would I care?"Techno said, Ghostbur was taken back by the immediate answer but continued "about what happens to...Dream", Techno was instantly concerned because Ghostbur sounded as if something bad happened, but he wouldn't show Ghostbur he was concerned. "Wilbur, What happened?"
/yoo I forgot to say but you can call me Suzu or Sky anyways, I'm not gonna write Ghostbur explaining the situation so uhh imagine he did/
Techno had thanked Ghostbur for giving him the news and asked him to leave while keeping his composure, once Ghostbur was far away enough for Tech he began to Cry for a couple of minutes then went to sleep for a bit. Ghostbur went to Tommy's house to tell him that he didn't have to tell Techno the news anymore since he did already. "Hmmm I think things are gonna start getting interesting", "Can I watch Karl?", "Dream you need to go heal some more then you can ok bud?".....sigh "Ok.....".

/this chapter is pretty short but I'm on a time limit because my moms a b!tch but anyways I'll hopefully make a longer chapter next time!/
/sorry if me calling my mother a b!tch triggered you but you would understand if you lived with an abusive parent/ Love you guys 💕