Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Kurt

Not edited

"How would people feel about a Counselor and camper dating"

       The bed shifted causing me to wake up a little. My eyes were barely opened as I felt someone climb over me off the bed.

The bed spot was warm next to me as I heard cracks threw the wood floor. My eyes were still closed as I felt the blanket get tucked in. Lips touched my forehead, remembering that Nick had spent the night. A couple senconds later I heard the door open and closed.

Falling right back asleep as it was barley dawn. The blanket/quilt was still warm. My breath was slow as I breath in and out. Him leaving didn't bother me much since I knew he had to get back to his cabin to not be seen with me.

The air outside the blanket was cold. Feelings started up remembering about 7 or 8 hours ago conversation. Knowing that I lose my virginity to a guy I barely knew. Another feeling of when he is around my cheeks get flustered.

Shadysiders and Sunny Vail kids shouldn't have suspected a thing between us. It seems he is different from the other sunny Vailers. He believed the curse he said, but at the same time he could be lying about believing.

Maybe to get into my pants or something. A part of me felt bad for him. Thinking about he doesn't want to become a police officer, he didn't want to follow in his family footsteps. My question is has he lied to me before? Is he like other sunny Vailers?

Morning

Shaken awake I look behind me to see Ziggy "what" I groned streaching out. "Someone egged our cabin" she said and my eyes widen. Jumping up I went to the front and opened the screen door and looked out to see eggs on the wood infront "shit" I mumbled.

The eggs looked freshed as they had just been thrown. "What did you do" Ziggy asked thinking I did something to cause this "we uh- kinda locked Shelia in a bathroom with spiders and cockroaches" I said "How did you manage to do that, you and Nick did it" she said

"Yah, so the bathroom is filled with bugs probably" I said and she started laughing causing me to laugh.

I walked torwarts her and turned around after hearing the door open, Kurt walked inside "you, come" he said pointing to me. "No" I said walking torwarts my bed "what do you mean no, your in trouble" he said.

"What am I in trouble for officer" I said sarcastically. He went to grab my arm and I move quickly bending his fingers back "ouch" he said and I pushed him away.

"What the fuck" he said "your in trouble for locking Shelia in the bathrooms" he said "you have a witness" I said

"Yah someone said they saw you lock her in there" he said lying. There was no way if everyone was at the fire to see and I was with Nick "bullshit" I said sitting on my bed.

"All bullshit till I call home" he said. "Home was a wonderful place" I said smiling lying. "How would they feel if they saw you sneaking around with Joan" I said.

"How would people feel about a Counselor and camper dating" he said. Confusion as I frowned my eyebrows "her dating, man Kurt you need to touch some grass" Ziggy said.

"I see how you and Nick look at each other" he said venom on his tongue "you jealous" I said smiling at the situation "as if I would go out with a Goode" I said "remember shadysiders vs Sunnyvale you dumb ass" I ended as he walked frustrated to the door.

I let out a sigh as the door slammed "well that was something" I said