Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Burning

Not edited
⚠️Smut

A/N I tried my best I think it's better than the first time!

Bye I'm not gonna bat my eyes at you

She looked boyoned pissed off, "give me a lighter" she said to her friends. Her face was red. "This is too far" one of her friends said as another handed her a lighter. She stuck it up to my arm. A burning feeling "Ouch" I said kicking her in her leg.

"Hey" we heard yelling in the distance. The mark on my arm kept burning as she didn't stop. "Shelia stop" one of her friends said as Shelia just looked at me with hatred. She was pushed away by Kurt "Get her down or I'm telling mom"Nick yelled at Will as I fell onto the ground. Nick helped me up looking at the big burn on my arm "what the hell Shelia" Kurt yelled at her "line up" he said.

We all stood in a straight line as Kurt asked them questions "how much did she take" Kurt asked " you think I took the bitches money" I said "yah" Kurt said "well Kurt it's not her fault, she's possessed by Sarah feir" Shelia said making me throw a punch at her.

Two arms brought me back as she fell to the ground "I'll take her back" Nick suggested. Kurt looked between us and nodded his head. We started to walk back as I was walking fast. The burning on my arm hadn't stop.

Right before coming out the woods Nick grabbed my arm below my burn "you could say thank you" he said and I scoff "I'm serious are you ok" he said checking my burn and I pulled away "I'm fine" I said with a little additude.

"Are you kidding me, why do you have an additude" he said "No you do" I argued knowing I did have one in fact "I don't you do" he said stepping torwarts me. "Stop" I said when he put his hand on my cheek.

He immediately took off his hand and I walked away from him "what is it" he said "what's what again" I asked.

"Bye I'm not gonna bat my eyes at you" I said making my way to Nurse lane "what do you mean" he said "what do I mean well I don't know" I said and we walked out the woods to the cabins. "Talk to me" he said.

"Bye" I said and I heard him groned. He pulled me torwarts I supposed his cabin. "My burn hurts" I said wanting to go to Mis.Lane.

"What is it" he said turning around to me after we both stepped in "I'm perfectly fine" I said giving him a smudge smile.

In fact I didn't know why I felt mad, it was different emotions. "Hey" he said and I looked to him. He leaned down connecting out lips and I pulled away "I'm fine" I said

A/n: Anyone who doesn't like smut please just scroll all the way down and stop and exit the book till chapter 18 happens

Smut beginning

"Ok" he said and gave me a smile. The burning went down and I didn't feel as mad. Our lips connected again, the kiss started to get deeper.

He reached down by my waist and rested his hands on my side before picking me slightly up.

Nobody was in the cabin and the latch was on. I was sat down on a bed as we kissed. His kisses started to go down my jaw as I lightly moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot right below my ear on my jawline.

I could feel him smirking a little as we separated and he slid down my shorts. He connected our lips as his were warm and soft. My hands reached down unbuckling his pants and pulling them down sliding them down.

I flipped over so I was on top as he was surprised by this action. Instead of him kissing down my neck I did his. Our shirts were on. He sat up as I was above his waist.

His hand reached over to his drawer on the side and pulled out I supposed was a condom. Connection our lips again he saw the condom next to us and grabbed my hips rolling them. He gripped my hips as I moved my hips.

He started to kiss down my neck and I pulled his dick out. And grabbed the condom. Not worrying about my burn anymore.

Trying to open the condom was hard as I ended up using my teeth to open the top and I pulled it out. He took it and rolled it onto him.

Pulling my underwear aside I lined up and slowly got down. For a moment I got use to the pain. He pulled away looking at me as my breath got heavier than before.

Slightly rolling my hips onto his he groned and I moaned. He started to speed up my pase as I rided him. My heart pounded hard.

My head tilted back as I let out a moan. The air was hot as it hit my skin, atlease I thought it was.

He looked at me and cocked his head to the side looking at me. He leaned forward as my hips roded "you like this" he wisperd into my ear "you like riding me don't you, seeing my face infront of yours as you feel pleasure" he said smirking slightly before kissing my lips.

His hands moved my hips faster as we both were building up. Our lips pulled apart as he started to slight moan "Maria" into my ear as my hips fasten even more. We both had sweat glossing over our foreheads. He leaned back laying down onto the pillow as I rode him.

His hands were still controling how fast I go . Trying to moan quietly as my heart beat rised. We both where about to cut. When he sat up and started to lift my hips slightly so I was bouncing a little. He moved next to my ear again "cum" he said and that was the last straw as me legs shook lightly. He came and I lifted myself off of him laying down as he still sat up.

Catching my breath he climbed over to me and went to the bathroom "when will the boys be back" I asked "not till later" he said

Smut Ends

Thought?
Y'all hella quiet 😂!