104. Niall

Liked by harry_styles, selenagomez, liampayne, louist91, zayn and 4,821,663 others niallhoran I get so many dms asking me if I still talk to Liam and if I am still best friend with him

niallhoran I get so many dms asking me if I still talk to Liam and if I am still best friend with him. And I'm not going to lie it makes me wonder why everyone believes that?!
Me and Li have been best friends since we were kids we know each other better than we know ourselves, I can tell him everything and know he will listen to me and give me the right advice and vise versa. I know I can count on him for everything and he knows he can counts on me too.
Liam is off social media for personal reasons which I'm not going to share! But I promise you he is ok, he is fine and very happy at the minute... I'm sure when he will feel ready he will come back here and explain everything, so be patient, please.
Back to the rumours about me and him not being friends anymore, NOT true at all! This picture is like a day old. We literally see each other every day and talk to the phone all the damn time...
So please stop sending me dms asking me if we are still friends because as you can see Liam is happy and ok and we are still best friends and that's never going to change!

View all 4 comments

zayn You are the greatest friend anyone could ask for, you are Amazing babe ! I love you ❤️
|
niallhoran Thank you so much jaan means the world coming from you! I love you too more than you can even imagine 💋

liampayne I love you so much Nialler thank you so much for always being there for me ❤️
|
niallhoran Always together, remember?!

[Comments are turned off]