Punishment

Today was a normal day like always expect katsuki felt powerful and knowing that that his boyfriend Izuku would punish him for what he was about to do he decide to tease him.

Katsuki pov
Today I decided to start the day off with a kind of revealing outfit I put on a orange crop top hoodie and a skirt with some fish nets on my arms and legs toping it off with some white shoes and some eyeliner and I went out the door with me phone and book bag.

Deku pov
When I saw my boyfriend in the hallway of my school UA I didn't freak out I thought he wanted to change it I a little bit I was wrong so so wrong.

No one pov
Through out the day katsuki would tease deku by doing little things that would piss him off like bending down I front of him with his round ass in the air in sight for him to see or touching his sweet spots on purpose and walking off but one thing lead to another and slowly deli for closer and closer to a punishment for katsuki and what did it for home was when he was being flirty with his friend kirishima and that was it he pushed past kiri and grab ballot by the arm and pulled him off and that's when bakugou or Kat knew he was screwed.

Deku pov
Kat has been teasing me all day first with the outfit next with the flirting and the touching me. I was going to punish him which is why our room is sound proof.I threw katsuki in the room and kisses him picking him up and putting him on the bed I stared at him and started taking off his clothes.

Kats pov
I tried to take izu- I mean masters clothes but he smacked my hand back and tied them to the bed post. He took out a box from the closet and set it down.

Deku pov
I took out a cock ring from the box and put it on him along with a blind fold I took (3) vibrators from the box and put one on each nipple and one in him. And I put the box up.  

                        TBC