Overstimulation(part 2)

Deku pov
I put a vibrator in him which made him moan "ahh~" that's when I got up and put the box up then went back to the bed and the them on first the nipples "AHHh~" then I turned on the one inside him which made him moan louder "Ah~ A-Ahhh~ mmmhh~"
"D-dek Ahhh~ deku t-turn I-it dow-n p-please". He barely managed to get out inbetween moans. "I replied to him hmm~ no this is a punishment after all" and with that I left my room.

Kats pov
Did he just leave me in here!?(he was thinking this remember though he can't see though)I had already came for the first couple of times (7 times of your wondering but they were all dry orgasms)before he came back in the room and turn the ones on my nipples off but then he turn the one in me up UP I was in pire bliss and a moaning mess "AHHHH~" "t-turn it d-down p-please" them he said beg then. and I started beging "d-daddy pleas-e l-let me c-cum p-please I w-will b-be goo-d ple-ase".

Deku pov
I came back to the room to find my beloved boyfriend being punished by the one and only me. He was a moaning mess and was sorta crying but mostly moaning so I took off the ones on his nipples and turned the one in him up yes up not down up and then he asked me to turn it down I said "no if you want it turn down you have to beg" and he started beging but I wasn't going to turn it down I was going to turn it up. You see we made rules that said if you are being punished the you can not touch anything as in if I put something in or on you you can take or pull them out so.

   TBC (sorry it's short)