°6

If been 2 weeks since San has talked to Wooyoung, he feels bad for ignoring the younger but he was trying to surprise him and also deal with his little sister at the moment. For the past couple of weeks he has been trying to get his sister out of their parents custody. So far that part has worked now he just has to come out to his parents and face his fears. He was at his parents house helping Jihyun pack up all her stuff to stay with him when there was screams of his mom coming from downstairs. "Jihyun stay up here don't come down until I tell you to" "Ok pleas be careful" "I will" San said kissing for forehead.
When San went downstairs he saw his parent's in handcuffs he internally smirked knowing that they deserved it. "San help us right now!" "No, im not gonna help you when I've tried to multiple times and in return I get beat and so does my sister!" His parents just looked at him in disbelief trying to escape the cops grip. "Alright that's enough let's go" One of the cops said while pulling them out. "WAIT!" "You guys are probably gonna hate me more than you already do and knowing your homophobic asses this is not gonna make you happy but I Choi San likes men and women and has a crush on a boy named Jung Wooyoung and there's nothing you can do about it,you can go now" As the officers pulled them out his parents were screaming lots of hateful things towards San but they were too far gone for him to hear. He later got Jihyun and her stuff Snd brought her to his place.
As for Wooyoung he was planning a special date for them and was going to confess to him, he knows it's a little early but he couldn't wait. With the help of Yunho he convinced Wooyoung to go out with him but ditch him and actually be there with San.
———
Time skip: day of the surprise
"Wooyoung you slow bitch hurry up!" Yunho was impatiently waiting at Wooyoungs door texting him about the whole surprise "Stop rushing me you big ass tree" "Who you callin a tree ankle biter!" "Bitch I will fight you" "Hit me bitch!"

20 minutes and a play fight later Wooyoung and Yunho we're on the way to the Han river where everything would take place. "Wooyoung I'll be back I have to use the bathroom" "Ok" Wooyoung was patiently waiting for Yunho when he got a text from the person he missed the most.

Sani ❣️:
I know you probably hate me but trust me on this, keep walking forward until you see a purple ballon tied on the rail.
Woo 🥰:
I don't hate you but fine
Sani ❣️:
Ok, ATINY loves you ❤️
Woo 🥰:
Who the hell is ATINY?
Sani ❣️:
Oh nothing 🌚
Woo 🥰:
Always on some 4th wall shit

Wooyoung obviously wasn't very happy with boy just ghosting him for 2 weeks and then just randomly texting him to do some weird scavenger hunt and talking about whoever this ATINY is supposedly loves  him.  When Wooyoung found the balloon there was a note that says "Keep walking and collect the balloons" Wooyoung kept walking and found the 9th and last balloon. So far each balloon said one word making the sentence "I love you, will you Jung Wooyoung be my" The last balloon said look up. When Wooyoung looked up confused he saw all of his friends with San in the middle holding up cards that make out the word boyfriend. Wooyoung was holding back the urge to just run and hug San like his life depended on it, but he couldn't San left him for 2 weeks with no explanation. He admits he does love him a lot and he honestly can't stay mad at him. He was snapped out of his thoughts when San walked up to Wooyoung waiting for his answer. "So,will you?" "Ugh I can't stay mad at him, I'll make him explain later fuck it" "Yesss oh my god yes" Wooyoung said as a tackled San in hug with a big smile on both of their faces.

᯽᯽᯽
Wooyoung and San were back at Wooyoungs apartment cuddling talking about random things until Wooyoung decided he needs an explanation "Sani can we talk" Wooyoung said as he lifted his head off of the olders chest.
San Pov
As Wooyoung said that I braced myself knowing I would have to tell him about my past and this recent situation. "Yeah what's wrong princess" "Ssssshhhhh don't call me that" "Ok ok I'm sorry but what's up" I was confused as Wooyoung took a few deep breaths in looking like he was about to explode...and he did "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT WITH NO EXPLANATION THEN COME BACK OUT OF THE BLUE AND ASK ME TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" "Woo"
"Shut it I'm not done...YOU'RE LUCKY I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T STAY MAD AT YOU... explain right now or no cuddles" "Ok ok don't bring cuddles into this" I took a deep breath and explained to Wooyoung everything.

"Omg San I'm so sorry" "It's ok you didn't know i shouldn't have ghosted you anyways"
"Come on" "Where are we going?" "To your apartment duh" "Why..." "Cause you dumb idiot I wanna meet you sister and you left a nine year old that's been through a lot alone at your house you pabo" "Alright let's go"

When we got to my apartment we instantly looked around not seeing Jihyun anywhere. I let out a sight of relief when I found her in her room while Wooyoung was waiting in the living room on the couch.
"Hi Sannie" "Sup, soooo I someone i wanna introduce you too" "ouuu is it your boyfrienddddd" "Wha- how did you know" "Causs I hear you talk about him everyday" "Whatever just come on"

"Wooyoung this is Jihyun, Jihyun this is Wooyoung"
"Omg she is so cuteeee hiii"
"Haha hi Wooyoung" "You know, San talks about you a lot he adores you" Jihyun whispered so I couldn't head but luckily I did. "Oh does he now" Wooyoung replied with a sly smirk.

A few hours later they were all cuddled up on the couch watching movies and slowly drifting off to sleep.

          ———————
This chapter sucked but anyways just a heads up this book is going to move really fast. Like big ass time skips

But for anyone wondering this is what Jihyun looks like