His name is Kim Woo-seok

Eun-woo POV 

That girl named Dahyun ordered her food and walked away. That long black-haired girl was rather pretty. Oh, what the heck, she's beautiful! Her beautiful white skin is white as tofu, and her black hair is as black as night. I wish I were her boyfriend. My name was called, and I got my food and went to eat it somewhere outside. I found a nice park that overlooked a pond. I went and sat on a bench in front of the lake and began eating my well looks like in the meat and vegetables in the middle of two pieces of bread. I took a bite, and the flavors were overwhelming with goodness. It was so different then what I tasted before in my lifetime. It was so good that I kept taking bite after bite. However, with each bite I take, my mind is still on Dahyun.

Dahyun POV

After I ordered, I went and sat down with my group. "So, who was that guy you were talking to?" asked Tzuyu.

"Oh, no one. Just some random guy in a hanbok." I said.

"Ok. From my perspective, he seemed kinda cute," said Chaeyoung.

"Ok, I'll admit he was adorable, A bit of an attitude; however, still I kinda like him," I said and blushed.

The girls and Y/n began smiling and giggling. "Ooh. Dahyun has a crush." teased Y/n.

"Shut up," I said and hid my red face in my lap.

"Did he know that you are part of TWICE?" asked Chaeyoung.

"It didn't seem like he noticed... oh shoot! When I went to order, I didn't have a mask. It looks like he doesn't know." I said.

"By the way, what is his name?" asked Tzuyu.

"I think his name was Eun-woo," I said.

"Oh. And his name is Eun-woo. Whoa Dahyun, look at you getting in love." smirked Y/n.

"Wait, his name was Eun-woo? Did you notice anything weird about him?" asked Na-kyum.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Oh yeah, he seemed surprised when he heard he had to pay for his food. And apparently, he called himself a lord too. Whatever that means." I said and let out a small laugh.

However, when I looked at Na-kyum, he seemed a bit uneasy.

Na-kyum POV

When I heard that Eun-woo was here, a huge rush of nerves swept through my body like a bullet train at high speeds. Eun-woo is one of the people that work with Lord Seungho. Lord Seungho probably sent him to bring me back to him. "You ok?" asked Dahyun.

"Um, well, the person you saw was probably one of Lord Seungho's most trusted people," I said.

"Sorry, who is that?" asked Chaeyoung.

"Oh, I know who that is. Lord Seungho basically hired Na-kyum to paint for him. However, at times he would be raped by him." said Y/n.

"What? Oh god. Thank goodness that Eun-woo guy never saw you, Na-kyum. He would've probably taken you back by now." said Tzuyu.

"But the question is, how did he come from your time or storybook thing?" asked Dahyun.

We all thought for a moment before Y/n suddenly spoke. "Maybe Eun-woo came through that time portal thing. Remember when you suddenly came out from my computer? He probably also came through from there," said Y/n.

"Wait, then that means... he was in our dorms!" yelled Chaeyoung very loudly.

She yelled so loud that everyone around the restaurant was looking at her. "My bad. Continue what you all were doing," smiled Chaeyoung as everyone went back to their business.