Blank

"True love never dies" is what some people say. They claim that they believe it, yet they are the ones that cause problems to arise in their marriage. But they say they love the person. What a lie. 

I love you like flowers love water. I miss you like how bread misses butter. I need you like how plants need water. You are important to me like how leaves are important to trees. You will always be my hero, my mother.

People say, "don't judge a book by its cover" but yet they never show you who they truly are. What people expect you to be is not who you turn out to be and that's okay. Don't change for others, change for yourself.

I'm positive I know what love is and I am most certainly know "I don't love you."

I don't stand for things, I stand against them. No, I'm not a hater but I'm not a follower. I'm just me.

I love me. Why love someone else for a long time, when you can love yourself and not get heartbroken.

You're my friend, you're my root, you're my secret, your my flower with me till the very end, your my shiny teeth, your my intelligent brain, your my special someone, you're my best friend for life.

No gift to your mother can equal her gift to you. Your the woman of the house, your the sunshine I always see, you the someone I look up to, your my joyful laugh, your the mother I can never replace.

"I love you Mom" is not only a quote, it's a feeling. You need to feel and show how much you love your mother. Not just say it when you want something from her.

If I love you, I would leave you for the sake of Allah. If you love me, you would correct my mistakes. If I love you, I would make dua for you when you're ill and healthy. If you love me, you would teach me Quran. If I love you, I would wake you up for Salah. If we love each other we would learn about the deen together.

How do you suppose to explain to your family that age does not whether or not your cramps hurt and their pressure points? No, I'm not making an excuse to sit around and do nothing. This is not pretending, I would never wish this much pain on myself. I don't need you to tell me to do unnecessary things that other people in the house who are not in pain can do. I'm in a bad mood. I don't need anyone to ask if I'm okay cause I'm obviously not.

Don't you just hate when people try to tell you what you are? Always follow your heart and beliefs it will lead you closer and closer to the truth.

You and I both know how much I hate school. I decided I'm going to college. I'm going to work my hardest to get into a good school. I want to make something of myself. I'm going to go no matter how far away I will be and I'm going to make sure that the only two things in my mind are my success and my deen. Even when I feel like everyone's against me I know I'm not alone because Allah will always be here for me.

It is so funny how you expect someone to be one way and they turn out to be the other. Be yourself not the way someone wants you to be. Don't be ashamed of being different.