2016

10-02-2016

I stood in my spot as my hand curled up from the cold. I could just go home and forget about the bus but what if it comes after I leave? I don't want to give anyone a hard time so I looked to my side and waited to be told it's time to go. I don't have enough body heat to go through this. 45 minutes late in winter, this should be illegal! 

10-30-2016 

This was the only time I get to hide from my problems. They told me to act like someone else and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to put my head up high and hide my emotions. Today I am not the naive girl everyone thinks I am, I am who I wish I could be...

11-20-2016

I wanted to show people that there is more to life than money. I want to build homes for the homeless. To show them that there is more to life, that money doesn't solve everything so they should live the best way they can.

11-24-2016

The weekend was relaxing. I stayed in my room leaving shortly to clean myself and eat all I can. Everyone was here but I chose to isolate myself from the loud yells of kids making trouble in the basement and hightailed it back upstairs where it is quiet.

12-04-2016

This is the time in life where I'm told to figure out who I want to become. When the stairs are presented to me I take the slide. Why? It's just more fun, less stressful, and annoying.