01

7 year old y/n was being chased through the woods hanging on to her teddy bear. She was being chased by 2 large security guards that where yelling after her to stop. "Y/N STOP RUNNING!" "GET BACK HERE!"
Y/n escaped from Hawkins lab in the middle of the night while all of the staff was being occupied. When she saw the empty hall way she just ran for it. When she opened up the front door the security cameras caught her and sent people to get her. While she was running she didn't have any shoes on so god know what she could step on. She ran into the woods with the 2 men chasing after her. Sense it was dark out it was hard for her to see where she was going and hard for the guards to see where she is. While she was running she looked to her left and saw a perfect spot to hide, it was a huge tree that had a little pocket under it probably used by many animals. She darted towards that direction and hid there. As she watched the guards run right past her she realized she was free from that awful place. She layed down to rest, not really trying to fall asleep, but of not having a good night sleep in a long time she passed right out.
——In the morning——
Y/n arose from her sleep and stretched. She looked around her surroundings now that there was day light, and saw a squirrel climbing up a tree, she was basically starving so what did she do? She focused real hard on it then, it feel right of the tree. She walked up to where it fell and saw it was burnt to a crisp. It was basically smokin' hot as one might say. She picked up a large leaf to use and a oven mit and picked up the burnt squirrel. She set it down on a old tree stump and sat down. And well, she ate it, probably the best thing she's had in 8 months!
She stood up and decided it was time to go out in the open. She could here a faint sound of a car near by so she walk in that way. She found her self walking into a town with many shops and houses and everything. She didnt really know what she looked like right now so she would know if she had dirt all over her face or if she was spotless. But she still walked across a road and onto the side walk.
There was many people walking either alone or with a large group, she was alone of course.
She walked into a shop and saw many beautiful expensive things. It looked as if the main age category there was about 30-40 years old.
A couple walked up to her and said" darling, are you alright? You look like your where raised my wolves.." the ladie said. "The man whispers to her " honey don't say that, that's rude" "where are your parents?" The ladie asked y/n. Y/n just shrugged and looked down at her bare feet. "Come with us hun!" The ladie said outing her hand on y/n's back and walking to the door. Y/n slowly walked with the couple out of the store and into the car. She didn't know what type of car it was, but it looked expensive.
The man said "honey what are you doing?" "Well I'm taking her home! Look at her.. she's a mess!" The ladie said.
Ngl y/n was a little bit offended by that but it was understandable, her hair was all tangled and all she was wearing was a short sleeved night gown.
Wait- a shorts sleeved night gown!! What if someone sees the 012 on her wrist?! Y/n crossed her arms so that she would hide the strange marking.

About 15 minutes later the car arrived and a long driveway with a large fence protecting it. When the car was in the view of a camera the gates opened. The car drove up the driveway, and at the end there was a huge house.
There was a bunch of greenery everywhere and big windows at the front of the house so you could basically she in side, it was gorgeous!
The car parked in in front of a weird guy in a tuxedo and opened the car door for the ladie and man, they both got out, then the tuxedo guy noticed you where at the beck of the car.
He walked around to your side and opened the door. You got out and looked at the house in front of you. "Would you like to live with us here?" The ladie asked y/n. "What?" Y/n turned to the ladie. "Do you want to live with us?" She repeated. "Uh- I- uhm- sure?" y/n answered "Splendid!" She said.
She took y/ns dirty crusty hand and lead her into the house.
A door open guy opened the door for them and y/n was wowed from the sight. "Whao"
(I'm going to let you imagine how the house looked like because this chapter is getting really long 😟)
The ladie showed y/n everywhere in the house and y/n was just blown away. "Oh darling what's your full name?" Y/n look at the ladie,
"y/l m/n (middle name) uh-" the ladie looked at you like you where crazy, "do you... know your last name?" Y/n looked down at her feet embarrassed. "Oh hunny don't be sad or whatever you can now be.. y/n m/n Revas! "Y/n looked up at her wondering why she said Revas, then she realised that was her last name! Y/n was finally getting the last name she deserved! Y/n game a big smile to the ladi- or well now her mom. "Uh what's your name?" Y/n asked her, "haha, it's Jennifer!" Y/n slowly nods while taking in her surroundings.

End of chapter!
A/n I did not proof read this so sorryyy
Oh and sorry this chapter is so long and so slow!!! The next chapter will be more eventful and fast!
Hope you liked it 💜💜💜