Gusto ng girls (Boys lang to)

In the introduction, you would have read about the right ways to attract a girl by being bad and yet, revealing a soft side now and then.

While it’s not easy to hold your feelings back, it’s something you need to to learn.

At least for the first few weeks, until you’re certain she likes you back.

<Learn to control your emotions>

It’s the emotional control of the brat boy that really makes him so desirable.

Don’t look at the popular icons. Get real and believe in yourself! Your self confidence is the one thing that wins over girls *if the way you talk doesn’t*.

But bad boys don’t make a habit of giving off this attitude with the women they trust. Girls like their space and also like to make their own decisions.

Your arrogance is attractive, but not if you throw your weight around your girl’s life.

Yes!! exactlly naman diba talaga magpakatotoo ka sa isang babae na mahal mo na crush dapat manindigan mo ito. Hindi puro ka kalandiaan diyan na ewan dapat king gusto mo ang girl dapat nandigan mo talaga ito ,At pagnakita ng girl nat talagang seryoso ka sa kanya tiyak mag-iisip yoon at soon ma-ininlove sa'yo yoon .GET'S MO NA :)  }

Oh konting update sa amin  girls eto yung hindi mo pa alam sa amin 

 1. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

2. Girls like to be told that they?re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.

3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you?re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you?re a Greek god, which you?re not.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they?re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go ?oh, hey? as if they just discovered your message.

6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.

7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.

9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!

11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.

12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.

13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.

14. Girls hate cocky guys.

15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they?re attracted to you, but are afraid that they?ll be showing too much.