Chapter 2 the princess and prince's

In the throne room sat two hedgehogs one was a red male hedgehog he has golden eyes and on his side there was a white hedgehog with jade eyes they were the king and queen of the rose's kingdom. The kings name is max and the queens rosetta.The king asked blaze to wake up his daughter.
Blaze:"Yes your highness"
Blaze went walking to the princess room and she knock the door.
Blaze:"Princess amy wake up"

Amy's p.o.v

Blaze knock my door and told me to wake up.
Amy:"I don't want to"
Blaze:"You have to your mom and dad are waiting for you in the throne"
Amy:"Uh..fine im up"
Blaze:"Good i'll wait for you"
I got up from  my bed and went tp my closet and put a pink and white dress with a red ribbon on the back.I was ready and open the door blaze was outside my door.
Blaze:"Princess you don't have your crown"
Amy:"Oh yeah and blaze call me amy remember"
Blaze:"Yes your highn-I mean amy"
I got inside of my room and got my tyara.Then I head to the throne room.

In the other kingdom there was another king and queen.The kings name is mephiles and the queens name is maria.There two son's were with them they had something important to tell them.
King mephiles:"My son's sooner or latet one of you two have to take the throne.Your both 17 and by this year you will have to find the princess you want to marry but you can't choose the princess of the rose's were enemies with them"
Shadow and nazo:"Understood father we will find the princess that we love"

Back to the rose's kingdom
Amy:"What I have to find the prince that I love and marry him"
Queen rosetta:"Yes amy dear you have to find a husband this year your turning 18and wjen you do you will have the kingdom but if you don't find one you cannot take ovet the kingdom you have alot of time and also you can't marry one if the son's of dark kingdom their our enemies"
Amy:"Ok mother"
So the three of them have to find a prince or a princess to marry until they turn 18 well see ya next time amelia out.