Chapter 1 the two kingdoms

Once upon a time there were two kingdoms.One was called the Rose's kingdom the other one was called the Dark kingdom.They were friends with each other,but the two kings said that when their children became 18 that they were going to be married.The king of the dark kingdom had two boys and in the rose's kingdom they only had one beautiful girl.One day the dark kingdom was visiting the rose's kingdom the king and the queen brought their two son's nazo a shadow.The king in the rose's kingdom told the two boys to play outside with his daughter amy.So they went outside and saw her playing in the garden.
Young nazo:"Hi amy"
Amy saw them coming her way.
Young amy:"Hi guy's"
They vatch up and were infront of her.
Young shadow:"Hi amy what do you want to play"
Young amy:"Um..hide and seek"
Young shadow and nazo:"Sure why not who is it"
Young amy:"You nazo count and find us"
Young nazo:"Sure"
So nazo started counting amy was hiding inside one bush and shadow on a tree.When nazo was finish counting he went to find the two of them it took a while but he found them they play a little bit more but shadow's and nazo's parents came out the king look angry he said that the deal was off and were a war.He took his son's with him shadow and nazo said bye and they left. After a while the two kingdoms had war amy was scared.When the war was over the king told amy to stay away from dark kingdom and without arguing she said yes.The other king told his family that the rose's kingdom won the war.
King mephiles:"Shadow nazo from here here on you two are not going to see the rose's kingdom or the rose's family"
Young nazo and shadow:"But why"
King mephiles:"Because I said so and i'm your father"
Young nazo and shadow:"Fine"
So the three kids didn't see each other for years.
Please comment and tell me your opinion.