the start

Symbol for characters thoughts.

"What are you writing about their toko?"

The voice seems cheerful.. And far away. I don't want to bother to look up , then forget what I'm writing about. This is more important to me, eh they can piss off if.

Pulling me out of my zone, a hand firmly grips my left shoulder. I still don't want to look up. I guess I just will have to.

"What do you want..? " I reply in a unwelcoming time to let them know I'm not pleased.

Glancing their way, I'm interested to know who's hand rests on my shoulder natrauly. I don't care about their facee. More about the hand that I feel on my shoulder. Exsaming the hand, it has to be a man's by the grip and bone structure. It has a femine look, skin soft..wait a minute is that chickens!? Painted on this persons hand..? Ok I'm amused they may not be boring so I guess-

"Kid are you just going to stare at my hand, got a hand kink or did I make you get one I'm just that amazing huh. "

Now that they are closer their voice is silky like the type in motels expensive moteks and smells like homey with no smell. The smell I do smell though, is like a buring fire place, which a hint of pine tree, and sap wood they smell really nice.

Looking up at the man, a sly smirk goes over his tinted lips. It looks like he has nice lip tint on with lip bomb under the lip tint. He has eyes that won't let you see into his soul, as though he's guarding them from the world. His eyes like the color of a honey cone.

His eyes look me up and down. They glistin for a moment like a child's. Then the guard goes right back up. His wings are s master peice, the color must be blessed by the gods, the finest paint and crimson red blood. They look so soft I gotta touch them.

He opened his mouth but stopped at my hand, reaching for his wing. He had a slight shade of blush on him.

"Woah watch it their, I would like to you're name first before we do anything-. " a evil grin spreads across his face, those child eyes turning dim

I just shake my head with a hint of blush on my face.

"You don't talk much do you kiddo? What's you're name? Wait what are you writing? " he leans over close to my face staring at my writing.

"Ju-st writing. " fuck I messed up my words, he's just to close at this point. I'm a nervous wreck always, this doesn't help. I should ask why he's here..

"Why are.. You here? " I say in a quiet voice

"Kiddo I might just need, hearing aids taking to you, first awnser my question what's you're name. " he says with a bubbly energy

I'm going to call him strange chicken man then, I won't awnser him I asked so he should awnser..

"Not going to budge huh? I'll awnser one if you say you're name ok kiddo? He sighs

I just don't want to talk, he may not like me looking at him now he is so...

" hello? "The strange chicken man says

I turn a bright red I didn't know I could get so embarrassed.

" my names toko, sir! " I said briggt red

"Sir that's formal or kinky I can't till between the two. " he chuckles

"Shut up! " I say that when u don't know what to say, it happens when I get flustered.

He looks down at my writing once more, but for this time him eyes and lips start moving. He beings to read it out loud.

"Hello self or others who may be reading this, my name is toko I just turned 18 this, is a random peice of writing hope it sounds well.. I write with pen just as a do on the blank sheet of life, every decision I make bleeds into the paper that you can never change what action you do or make, sometimes you might regret what you did and ponder on the matter. Theirs no use in that keep that feeling tie it in a nice box, and poor it into something worth it. Thats goodbye, heart face. "

"My name is Hawks, that's a fine peice of writing. " Then he waved goodbye

Hawks POV:

Looking at toko I'll stick around them they caught my attention, they seem so tired and sad but their writing is so Exspressive, and judging by the introduction they weren't trying that hard. I like thire voice how they talk fast, and when they do it cracks..

"Hey toko takey card and meet me at, xxx at noon Tomorrow cya! "

I have things at noon tomorrow I'm not going, even though I want to I can't I don't even know him that well.. I think he's the process hero looking at his card he is my dad would-... I guess I'll go not for long I need to change my bandages anyway..