Magic of this World

Canon

There is a saying that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. I believe in that saying but this world we got into observes a different kind laws of the universe. Our understanding of science can still be applied. Each land of the Sper planet observes a different kind of laws. We are now open to the Theory of Multiverse. Each universe has different set of laws of physics, so each universe will be unpredictable. We are currently researching a way of finding a way to open to other multiverse. 

The universe we came into maybe a natural occurrence or maybe another universe interfering with the multiverse or maybe an evidence of a supreme being. The one continent we got into has nations from different years. All the nations in that continent observe the same set of laws as we have. 

We should preserve this world, it seems that entire nations were transferred with their colonies. Our planet, Earth, was transferred entirely, maybe because we are united under Sol Regimus but other assets in space were lost the range of the transfer were just about range to the moon Luna. The Space Faring Nation, Lamen States Union is a dangerous nation, with super soldiers and WMDs. The other two nations, Kuman and Gemaine, is less dangerous but still dangerous with possible WMDs. Atlantis may have WMDs, Timeia may well be in development of WMDs. MAD is already in place in this planet.

An unidentified nation may have WMDs as we have detected a large surge of energy capable of destroying a metropolis. We have decided to class nations by their continents. Unusian continent is a class 2 civilization, Hal continent class 3 civilization, Volek continent class 4 civilization, Parsia and Roden class 5 civilization, Oslem continent class 6 civilization, Abarta continent is unclassified due to presence of possible magic or just advanced technology, their detected state of civilization is medieval age, possible class 2 civilization.

Presence of impossible creatures has been found, such as leviathans, wyverns and dragons, subjugation units have been deployed to subjugate leviathans but not yet for dragons and wyverns as they are in differing continents. It is hard to be detected in the ocean. We will follow laws in differing  nations to preserve each nations history and solve mysteries of each nation.