chunk

"She about to crush."

The group of boys began discussing her as they watched her pickings from the various displays of food in the lunch line.

They joined in the laughter at their friend's commentary.

"She may have a little extra chunk to her but that's just baby chunks. "

One of the friends tried to reason and expand their vision of her.

Continuing,

"Say what you want but she sparked my sexual awakening and I have never felt better."

The same friend continued as he ate.

"Yeah but that knot on your head probably making you feel a little different now, huh?"

He rubbed his slightly protruding forehead out of habit since it happened, before turning to his friend,

"Shut the fuck up, Langston. Damn!"

He faced forward watching her further, his eyes dancing to capture every move of her body as she passed his table and walked over to hers.

He didn't realize he was standing and walking until he was sitting across from her at her table with his tray in tow.

Her eyes reached his after she opened her plastic cutlery, she placed it down and gazed at him with those lovely eyes of hers.

"Yes, Julian?"

Across the way at the other end of the same table,

Kentrell sat with a stone-cold face, having witnessed the entire exchange from the chatter he heard as he passed their table earlier to how said boy watched her as she glided from the line to her seat, and now the two sitting in such an intimate setting just them two.

He couldn't take it but he also couldn't go over there like the jealous boyfriend because only one of those was accurate at the moment and that was his jealousy.

His complete untamed jealousy.