Simon

Your name is: Tiana
You look like this

We were all getting clean from Sam's blood

We were all getting clean from Sam's blood. I was about to go in the bathroom with Kate until I saw her and josh go in there so I turned to the bathroom Simon was in.S: look who wanted to be with me T: I did not I just gave to let Kate and josh set they're sexual tension. S: whatever I laugh and pull my bloody sweatshirt over my head. That's when Simon walks out in boxers. S: damn T: stop being a perv I say pushing him away laughing he walks right back up to me kissing my boobs T:Simonn S:yesss T:I have to get dressed S:fine he says pulling away T: when this whole killer mess is over maybe S: ok I start pulling my pants down putting on my jeans. S: your ass is fat he says. Lifting me up to the sink. I laugh and we start kissing. Pulling away for breath I say T: Simon we should probably get ready the other are probably waiting for us. S: let them wait he says pulling me back in the kiss. I hop off the sink still kissing him. I pull away opening the door I saw Kate and Josh already out there and Deena and Sam walking up. S:Did you all go to pound town S: us to I slap his chest Sa: wait you to D: I knew it K: are you serious. Josh was shocked. T: surprise I say kissing Simon J: eww I pull away and laugh.