Cindy x Alice

Requested by IssabellaWoods6

In this story Cindy never snitched cause I don't fuck with snitches
Cindys POV:
Me and Alice just ran from Tommy and his girlfriend A: that was fun wasn't it berman C: whatever Alice I
say sitting on her camp bed. She  came out in a sports bra and some basketball shorts then, she walks towards the radio turning on cheery bomb. This girl is so hot A: come here I got up and walked towards her and, I felt her pull me towards her. C: what are you doing I say lightly blushing A: nothing she says before kissing me slowly pushing me on the desk.Still kissing she slides my shorts and panties off then, she lifts my shirt over my. A: you sure you wanna do this C:yea she pulls her shorts down and slowly slides into me. C: faster she starts going faster C: omgggg Alice. I fell her start to go faster C: omgg harder. She goes harder and faster I feel my head hit the radio repeatedly. Alice picks me up and I start bouncing up and down. When the door opens Z: OMG C: hey sister Z: what are you guys doing A: three guesses she says putting me down I grab my pants and shirt C: careful babe we don't wanna corrupt her virgin ears.A: this is our last one babe she says lighting a blunt. C: ok I say grabbing that by now Tommy girlfriend walked in to we're gonna call her Lila L: Cindy put that down C: why u gonna snitch on me again L:whatever let's go Ziggy Z: ok I look at Alice we burst out laughing.

That was July 5th 1978 the day me and my lover died