PART 17

Scene starts with Mohsin and shivangi hugging each other.. 

M- shivi bachha abhi change krlo ye dress bahaut heavy hai u must be tired
S- help krdo jewellery nikalne mai
M- haaye ab tum aise puchogi to mai  kya mana krunga chlo aao betho mai help krta hu
S- hmm

Shivangi sat on stool and Mohsin romantically removed her each jewellery by giving wet kisses love bites and what not....
S- abhi mai change krke aati hu
M- okk pr mai chahta hu tum meri shirt pehno u look more hotter in it
S- aur agr mai na pahnu to
M- mai pahna dunga fir vo bhi apne style se
S- nhi mai jaati hu uski jarurat nhi hai

Saying this shivi grabbed his one shirt from cupboard and ran in washroom while momo changed in room itself....

After some time she came out and momo couldn't control himself

Then he slowly move towards her while she was moving backwards and slowly he pinned her to the wall . He cages her between his arms and put both his hand on her waist. He was seeing her intensely and she became nervous due to his continuous gaze on her .

He then held her hand and kissed there . He leaned towards her left cheek and kissed there followed by her right cheek , forehead and chin . Then his eyes went towards her lips . He was staring her lips intensely .

She knows that now he would not leave her so she kept her hand around his neck . He slowly takes his hand and cupped her cheek and caresses her cheek with his thumb. He leaned towards her and she also leaned towards him and finally their lips met . They kissed each other passionately . He was caressing her waist at the same time . They were kissing each other hungrily like there is no tomorrow. They were chewing and sucking each other lips like it was a candy .
He pinched her waist . She moans . He taking the chance enter his tongue inside her mouth and taste each and every corner of her mouth .

She also wants to taste his mouth so she slowly caress his neck then his chest and draw circles around his nipples . His breath hitched and finally she pinched his nipples and he groans.

She smiled in the kiss seeing her effect on him and taking the chance she entered her tongue inside his mouth and taste each and every corner of his mouth. He allowed her to taste his mouth and he was caressing her waist at the same time . After realising the urgency of need of breath , they broked the kiss after 10 min . Both were breathing heavily . Momo rested his forehead on hers and tightly clutched her waist .

Momo clutched her waist tightly while she moans .

He smashed his lips on her. He was kissing her wildly and hungrily .

He was totally dominating her . He was not giving any chance to her for responding the kiss . He was caressing her belly at the same time . She moans between the kiss .

Her hands travelled to his hairs , she fists them in her small hands . She was caressing his hairs with her one hand while her other hand was caressing his chest .

He slowed down the kiss giving time to her for responding . Now he was sucking her upper lips while she was sucking his lower lips .

They were changing the position between the kiss . Now she was sucking his upper lips while he was sucking her lower lips.

Both were kissing each other wildly .
He bites her lower lips . She moaned between the kiss . Taking as an opportunity he entered his tongue inside her mouth and taste each and every corner of her mouth .

She was breathing heavily and was trying to broke the kiss but he was not leaving her . So, she bites his tongue and he broke the kiss .
He glared her cutely while she was breathing heavily . She noticed his expressions and saw him glaring her.

She was about to say no but before that he again smashed his lips on her .
She wide her eyes while he was enjoying the kiss .
He was kissing , biting , sucking and chewing her lips like it was his favourite candy while she had a hard time to respond .
She slowly starts responding the kiss . She also starts chewing and biting his lips . Both were enjoying the kiss .
After sometime , they broke the kiss .
They were breathing heavily.

He without wasting any time starts kissing her neck . He was giving soft kisses on her neck . She arches her neck to give him better access.

He changed his soft kisses into wet kisses . He was kissing her neck hungrily . He then starts biting her neck while she was moaning .
S ( moans ) - ahh mo...mo

He started sucking her neck due to which she was feeling pleasure as it works as a soothing effect for her . In no time , her neck was filled with his love bites .

She was not able to control so she twirled and pinned him to the wall .
She starts kissing his neck . He groans . She then started giving him love bites and then sucked his neck .
He was feeling pain and pleasure .

His hands travelled to her thighs . He starts caressing them while she moans . Taking the chance he twirled her and pinned her to the wall facing her back to him .

He parted her hairs to one side .
He was seeing her milky white back  intensely . He started kissing her back hungrily at a same time caressing her thighs .

He gave many love bites on her back . He then licks the love bites given by him while she was moaning mess . He started sucking her back . He then travelled her hands from her thighs to her belly . He started making circles on her belly .
She clutched his hands which were caressing his belly . He then travelled her hands from her belly to her breast .

He then cupped her breast over her shirt . Her breath hitched feeling his hands on her breast . He started pressing them while she leaned her head on his shoulder .

He twirled her and kissed on her lips . She was also responding him . Her hands travelled to his neck . She was caressing his neck while he groans .
She entered her tongue inside his mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth.
He allowed her to taste his mouth . She was busy kissing him while his hands travelled to her shirt button .
He opened her first two button .

They broke the kiss and breaths heavily . He then started kissing, sucking, licking and biting her collar bone while she was caressing his hairs and encouraging him .

He then slides her shirt as a result her milky white shoulders were visible to him . He then starts kissing and biting her shoulder while she was moaning .

He then smirked and moved up and kissed her forehead then he kissed her cheeks sensually . He then kissed her nose followed by chin and jaws.

He then started kissing near her lips making her frustrated and hungry.  She wants him to kiss her lips but he was teasing her .

She was not able to control and grabbed his head and smashed her lips on his . He wide his eyes . She was kissing him hungrily like there is no tomorrow . She was not giving any chance to Mohsin for responding the kiss . She was dominating him .

His hands travelled to her waist . He clutched her waist . He groans between the kiss as shivi bites his lips . She was sucking and biting his lips .

Mohsin also want to respond the kiss so he pinched her waist and she moans .
He twirled her so now he is over her. Both kissed each other passionately .
After 15 min , they broke the kiss . Both were breathing heavily.
Momo touched his forehead with hers to calm themselves .

M- vaise I didn't knew my shivi is this much bold.
S- maine kya kiya tum mujhe tease kr rahe the
M- ohh esa hai
After saying this , he again kissed her . They kissed each other wildly sucking , licking and biting each other lips .

To be continued......
Do vote comment and follow......

Co author- SHIVIN21